Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to go back and watch the '14 rumble. I noticed batista got booed and Roman Reigns got cheered. Would it have been better to have reigns main event last year and to have waited until this year to give daniel bryan his spot ontop?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
The fans in Pittsburgh that night would have cheered initially being in the moment and all, but I don't think the actual RTWM would have went much different, last year, especially after Punk walked-out the only person the fans were going to accept holding up the title at the end of the show was Daniel Bryan.

Now had they had Punk win the Rumble then things may have been completely different.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
His portrayal by fans was largely protected by his Shield partners. If he happened to win the Rumble then the fans would notice how much of a shit everything he is.

·
Banned
10,735 Posts
You have to realize the fans cheering Reigins was merely a show of defiance, not a genuine desire or even a genuine belief that he would win. His cheers had actually nothing to do with him at all. He was just a means to an end.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.