Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the random question but, how do you think Flair's reign would've played out if he won?

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
we would all be nagging here that the Naitch is way too old. Which he at the time already was.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Ric Flair would have been kicked out of Evolution, which would drastically reduce the qualities of the stable. It's most likely that Randy Orton and Batista would have suffered as a result, Ric Flair's presence arguably did just as much as Triple H's for building up the two new megastars.

I think it's very possible that Batista would never have held a world title without Ric, Dave Batista was pretty old for a rookie wrestler, he's a year older than Triple H. If he didn't have that immense push with Triple H and Ric Flair behind him, chances are he wouldn't have made it to the top before his age started catching up with him.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,215 Posts
He would have lost it the very next week and there would have been no major impact. I'm a huge fan of that match and I think the building would have exploded that night if Flair had someone won the title.

·
Banned
2,092 Posts
fuck hhh

i dont care flair shouldve won that man, lose it next week who cares,

i remember, what a great night that was..

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
He probably would have lost either the next week or at a house show or something. Roof would have blown off the place though.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Evolution would have imploded probably, Batista and Orton may have tagged a bit being the "young guns" from Evolution and using that as a gimmick, before going onto their own thing seperately. HHH and Flair would on the other hand have had a few month feud over the WHC probably resulting in HHH getting it back sometime down the line most likely in one of the big 4 PPV's in a blowout match.

I am glad it didn't turn out like that though.

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
The only thing I wanted in the end was for Mania 21 to end up with all 4 members of Evolution for the World title. that would have been awesome.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
He would have hobbled about, proclaiming he was the greatest whilst his body broke down and a thousand lawyers tracked him to wherever he was defending it.

To be honest, i don't think WWE would have wanted to give him the belt. He might have used it as collateral on another couple of loans.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts