Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think about it. The MITB Pay-Per-View was made because the actual Money In The Bank concept was so interesting and we've all got to admit, it has created some great memories. However, the Money In The Bank from Wrestlemania has not been removed just yet. In fact, they're holding three MITB matches in every year:

- 2 from MITB PPV
- 1 from Wrestlemania

What if Miz keeps on holding to his current MITB briefcase and then goes on to win a second one at Wrestlemania? Would the dynamics change? What if he kept those two and waited until the NEXT MITB PPV and won a THIRD Briefcase? He would have:

- 1 for Sd
- 1 for Raw
- 1 for either

He could cash in three times in that night, fail the first two times and win the third time. What do you think? Technically, his RAW MITB doesn't end until after the MITB PPV.

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
780 Posts
What if money grew on trees and gum drops fell from the sky. And everyone in the world had their own little midget assistant provided to them that kept track of their appointments and helped them brush their teeth at night. Yeahhh.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
as silly as it is, it wouldn't even surprise me if they did that.

the WWE loves giving Miz props he never uses.

·
30,979 Posts
It's pretty obvious that WWE would never do this.

I assume they decided when they created the MITB PPV that they would ensure that the briefcases never overlapped. Why do you think Swagger cashed in so quick?

·
Registered
661 Posts

I assume they decided when they created the MITB PPV that they would ensure that the briefcases never overlapped. Why do you think Swagger cashed in so quick?
THIS.

What if Big Show squatted down and shit all over your thread.
Oh yeah...and THIS.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
I was rewatching last week's Raw over the weekend and I heard Michael Cole explicitly state that Miz has until Wrestlemania to cash in his Money in the Bank contract.

I have no idea whether or not it was a goof on Cole's part, but it does make me suspicious. Firstly, that they want Miz carrying the strap into Wrestlemania or cash in at Wrestlemania... And secondly that the MITB match is back at Wrestlemania.

Before last week, they had always said he had one year, which would mean he'd have until mid-July of 2011. But now I'm wondering if the stip has been changed.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,349 Posts
Think about it. The MITB Pay-Per-View was made because the actual Money In The Bank concept was so interesting and we've all got to admit, it has created some great memories. However, the Money In The Bank from Wrestlemania has not been removed just yet. In fact, they're holding three MITB matches in every year:

- 2 from MITB PPV
- 1 from Wrestlemania

What if Miz keeps on holding to his current MITB briefcase and then goes on to win a second one at Wrestlemania? Would the dynamics change? What if he kept those two and waited until the NEXT MITB PPV and won a THIRD Briefcase? He would have:

- 1 for Sd
- 1 for Raw
- 1 for either

He could cash in three times in that night, fail the first two times and win the third time. What do you think? Technically, his RAW MITB doesn't end until after the MITB PPV.
OR MIZ WIN THE TITLE THE FIRST TIME AND CASH IN THE SECOND BRIEFCASE AGAINST HIMSELF!

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,037 Posts
If Miz won all three MITB matches, i suspect "If Miz wins(MITB) we riot" signs will start to pop up

·
Registered
451 Posts

Not always. Remember that Edge in 2005 had 2 chances, one with the MITB briefcase and another when he had won a tournament(I think he beat Kane in the finals) and became #1 contender.
Swagger cashed in quickly because the plan was to send both Edge and Jericho to RAW, so SD would be without its champion and #1 contender.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
OR MIZ WIN THE TITLE THE FIRST TIME AND CASH IN THE SECOND BRIEFCASE AGAINST HIMSELF!
AND THEN, IN A HARD-FOUGHT MATCH, HE LOSES. BUT IT'S OK, HE'S GOT THE THIRD CASE, SO HE CASHES IT AGAINST HIMSELF AGAIN.

book that shit, Vince.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
By "Vince" I'm sure you mean Russo, in which case I bet he would.

"Ya dumb fans of fake fighting don't get my rich and nuanced multiple personality storyline!!!"

1 - 20 of 42 Posts