Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So given that Goldberg had no wrestling skills to beat Jericho in that fight they were involved in,

how would have brock lesnar done in that fight with jericho since he had amateur wrestling background?

if jericho facelocked brock lesnar, would he have broke out of it and also pulled jericho by the hair too?

How would you guys have imagined a Jericho vs Lesnar fight turned out?

·
OG3
3,387 Posts
So given that Goldberg had no wrestling skills to beat Jericho in that fight they were involved in,

how would have brock lesnar done in that fight with jericho since he had amateur wrestling background?

if jericho facelocked brock lesnar, would he have broke out of it and also pulled jericho by the hair too?

How would you guys have imagined a Jericho vs Lesnar fight turned out?
jericho

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Considering the whole Lesnar/Hennig thing in 2002, I don't think it would've ended very well for Jericho.

That goes without saying that Jericho and Lesnar probably wouldn't have fought because Jericho and Goldberg kinda hated each other at that point.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
I don't think Jericho would have picked a fight with Brock Lesnar.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think Jericho would've beaten up an unskilled Brock Lesnar in a fight too (assuming Brock didn't have a wrestling background), just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Facelock or not,the outcome was an anomaly.David and Goliath analogy applies here.That's certainly no way to judge Goldberg's ability to fight.
99/100 times Goldberg would beat Jericho's ass,black and blue

·
Registered
619 Posts
lol a stupid suddenly applied facelock makes jericho strongest fighter in the world ????. 9 out of 10 times goldberg would kick jerichos ass.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts