Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Seriously I got the vibe that Kane is the guy who hurt the Undertaker. Then again why hasn't Rey been question because he did take Taker's spot in the title match. Every week someone new is being questioned by Kane. The only other person who is not being questioned is Kane. He could be playing the innocent and victim role.

The WWE writers are so stupid and bad that if Kane is the guy this is a waste of time. Hopefully he is not the guy because there has been plenty of feuds between Taker and Kane.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Why do I feel like the only one that doesn't mind Kane being the attacker? Sure they could do better but as long as the story is good to me. That's why I didn't mind their bad Wrestlemania XX match.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
It's hardly an original idea, OP. As soon as the angle started there were people here pointing fingers at Kane straight away, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if it is him. It seems like the easy way out for the writers, because god forbid that they do some fucking work and make the angle surprising and entertaining.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
And still as long as the story is good, I don't give a damn if it was Kane.
and yet, the story hasn't been good, so.....

if anything, it's been complete comedy. kane running around like a sweaty marshmallow screaming for vengeance over his brother, the dead guy, who is a vegetable.

yeah, that's intense shit right there. doesn't help with a complete lack of direction, either.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
and yet, the story hasn't been good, so.....

if anything, it's been complete comedy. kane running around like a sweaty marshmallow screaming for vengeance over his brother, the dead guy, who is a vegetable.

yeah, that's intense shit right there. doesn't help with a complete lack of direction, either.
Each to their own I guess. I enjoy the Kane storyline, unlike a lot of people here.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,789 Posts
It was an honest man full of bravery and intelligence.

Albert Del Rio.

*wink*

·
Registered
821 Posts
At this point, I don't actually think it was Kane anymore. Wouldn't that have made the past month or so completely pointless? I don't think WWE even knows who attacked Undertaker yet and they're writing themselves into a corner. I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped the whole thing fairly soon, or they give up and have it be Kane anyway. Personally, I would enjoy it if Paul Bearer got involved in this somehow, he's been off WWE TV for far too long (June 27th, 2004).

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,789 Posts
come to think of it, wouldnt that be a good way to introduce him?
I think so.

Del Rio should be given a few minions to do his bidding like a cartel kingpin or something. They took out Undertaker because when Del Rio signed with Teddy Long months back to go to Smackdown, he realized Undertaker was his biggest threat, and by taking him out, he would be securing himself on that show. The vignettes picked up about three weeks after the "attack," I believe.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Yes it probably was Kane, meaning we're going to get the 2000th feud between the two...yay?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts