Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if Jeff Hardy were to leave TNA to come back to the WWE, especially in 2012, what big pay per view would you see Jeff making his return, I would want to see him return at SummerSlam 2012 because his last SummerSlam was 2009

·
Registered
97 Posts
Re: What if Jeff Hardy were to leave TNA to come back to the WWE in 2012, SummerSlam

I am not a big Jeff Hardy fan but if he want to return to the gruelling schedule, I think this would make a big difference to WWE.

He is a well over face and would free up a top face slot.

Also hardy in TNA has shown he can have that edge as a heel. He could have a massive heel turn after a year or so and that would make a huge impact if done right

·
Registered
615 Posts
Re: What if Jeff Hardy were to leave TNA to come back to the WWE in 2012, SummerSlam

I would love to see him return aslong as he had his personal life under control, no matter if you love or hate him you cant deny he is exciting and has always been over with the majority of the fans. The WWE would take him back in a heartbeat in my opinion if he was under control because he is a draw and he sells merch well. I have been a Jeff fan since the hardys first broke through and I will always be.

·
Banned
2,176 Posts

I would love it. Jeff is one of the most charismatic superstars ever who also happens to be a draw.

so why not?

·
Banned
1,502 Posts

I would probably lose interest and bash the WWE to the high heavens for giving him another shot after he was busted for drugs shortly after leaving in 2009 and then fucking up a main event for TNA.

Don't think this will happen though, I'm pretty sure the second he got busted in 09 he wasted his chance at ever coming back to the WWE.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,372 Posts

If he gets clean and proves he can stay that way, why not? That entire last year he was in the company (roughly September 08-August 09) he seemed to be the most popular guy in the company and he was having some great matches with guys like HHH, Edge and Punk.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts

If he stays clean i'm all for it.

Jeff just oozes of charisma and he's crazy over with the fans.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

If he stays clean and on the straight and narrow, I would take him back, he could easily become the face of the WWE replacing Cena as the face of the WWE

·
Banned
643 Posts

how could he be the top guy with his record?? he is a criminal, a drug abuser, if he is clean for 5min.. which coulnt be prooved he could be the top face... what planet are you from!! obvs where drug abuse is ok and people break the law

·
Registered
9,346 Posts

Jeff Hardy is too much of a liability. I was surprised when they brought him back in 2006, bringing him back now after the monumental PR disaster that is his life would be a very, very bad idea. If they did bring him back, though, I'd have him get his ass whopped in a matter of seconds by CM Punk.

·
Registered
538 Posts

If he were drug free, then Summerslam 2012.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts