Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all remember the hyped up match between the ultimate warrior and hulk hogan that didn't really meet expectations. but what do you think would of happend, and what would have became of both of their carrers?

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
I don't think anything would of changed, before the match, Hogan was number 1, Warrior was number 2, same after the match, nobody's spot was took. If anything the IWC would hate Hogan even more so for 'not putting over' talent, despite their hate for Warrior. The win would just be another great win on Hulk's resume, but it was Warrior's defining moment which is good.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
I don't think anything would of changed, before the match, Hogan was number 1, Warrior was number 2, same after the match, nobody's spot was took. If anything the IWC would hate Hogan even more so for 'not putting over' talent, despite their hate for Warrior. The win would just be another great win on Hulk's resume, but it was Warrior's defining moment which is good.
I agree with this. But the IWC will always claim Hogan never put anyone over even though not only he jobbed to Warrior but also to Goldberg, Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and even BILLY KIDMAN(3X!!).

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Hogan wouldn't have had to feud with warrior in WCW. (Which would have been a good thing)
That's pretty much the crux of it. Although he would've just burned Ted's money in some other retarded way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts