Wrestling Forum banner

What if HE showed up at rumble instead of HHH?

963 Views 11 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  bellywolves
Wouldn't Everyone mark out if Sting showed up at the royal rumble instead of HHH. i would i read several article about wwe reaching out to sting a couple weeks ago. here is one link to a website. http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6214530/wwe_looking_to_sign_sting.html?cat=49
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· The Man
27,709 Posts
This years Rumble wasnt built the greatest but if u keep up online it sure is getting real exciting. Im actually going to the show cant wait for the experince. If Sting does happen to come out i hope everyone Marks out. I know he wont win but OMFG im marking just thinking about it

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
I would mark...Sting in the WWE for a one time Wrestlemania feud would be awesome.

...Although I'm a massive Trips fan so I want him back too.

· Registered
1,928 Posts
Triple H is one of my favorite wrestlers. I've wanted him to come back pretty much since he left last April. I thought it would be SummerSlam, then Night of Champions, Bragging Rights, Survivor Series, the night after, before the RR, you name it. No one has been looking forward to his return more than me.

But if Sting, the biggest name who has never worked for the WWF/WWE, walked out that entrance at the Royal Rumble, came to the ring, and battled some of the superstars of the WWE, I'd mark harder than I would if The Rock in.

Why? Because it's fucking Sting. And the sight would be surreal.

· Registered
508 Posts

· Registered
1,122 Posts
But if Sting, the biggest name who has never worked for the WWF/WWE, walked out that entrance at the Royal Rumble, came to the ring, and battled some of the superstars of the WWE, I'd mark harder than I would if The Rock in.

Why? Because it's fucking Sting. And the sight would be surreal.
It would be epic.

Just imagine ---> Stings music being played, lights go out, music stops, lights go on, Sting in the middle of the ring with bat and clears the ring. EPIC!!! times!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.