Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What if Danielson chokes the Miz with his tie? XD

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Samee 
#1 ·
They will be face to face today and I guess The American Dragon won´t be happy. So, there´s a brawl and Danielson chokes the Miz... or he chokes Riley... or he chokes both... or he chokes Justin Roberts again, hehe :gun:

Anyway, I Hope Danielson will go to SD soon right now . Don´t trust in Gerwitz & co.

#3 ·
the more i think about it, the more i believe that the wwe may have pulled off the best swerve besides the hogan turn in the history off professional wrestling.. i believe now that the daniel bryan firing was a work. the reason for the firing was lack luster but believable with linda's campaign run and the spitting on cena...he was the only one that has been fired that has been allowed to work without a ninety day compete clause and he made a huge suprise return at summerslam. no way has the incident had time to blow over...this probably was the plan the entire time. and it worked...eveybody and their mother was upset and talking about the danielson firing. he is supremely over with the "WWE" crow now..

#9 ·
That would be awesome. But WWE Creative isn't capable of putting that much effort into a storyline. They probably just realised the overness of Danielson once the "Daniel Bryan" chants started up. Pretty much had to re-hire him.

#6 ·
since Striker was yelling for the cattle Mutilation, I want to see that too dammit. The crossface is a great finisher and Bryan makes it look painful as hell but you can't beta teh mutilation

#13 ·
I'm a big Danielson fan , but the thing is i'm scared that the guy will break Miz his momentum , i'm in no way a Miz mark of fan. But this will damage his credibillity... And to be honest the Miz is entertaining at times...

#14 ·
I wouldn't be so worried. Miz was pushed so hard on SummerSlam last night even though he didn't compete. He's been pushed hard by WWE for months now. They can't keep pushing him like this. Sooner or later a stalling period had to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.