Wrestling Forum banner

What if Christian returned?

797 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  OldschoolHero
Where would he fit in? Would he be competing for the WHC? Would he be restricted to the midcard?

Personally, even though I’ve never really rated him, I think he’d be perfect as the leader of Aces and Eights. You could turn kayfabe into story with Sting’s HOF induction at the heart of Christian’s jealousy. If kept secret from the greater audience, it would have a smaller scale ‘The Outsiders’ feel to it.

If this whole thing with Claire and Dixie turned Styles heel, he’d be a great fit, having played IMO his best heel role alongside Christian. It would then be even more fascinating if they filled out the Aces and Eights (or the new Christian Coalition) with wrestlers that they seemingly released, like, Morgan, Shelley and Velvet. Tomko is the quintessential Christian minion, so he could have a brief role. Joey Ryan would also be part of the setup. Basically, I’m saying it doesn’t matter who these masked guys are, they should switch it on us (I don’t want Luke Gallows to be an automatic long-term signing just because he is portraying an anonymous thug).

All of this would be a great way to keep the WHC scene with Aries, Roode and Storm separate from what Aces and Eights would be doing with Sting, Hogan and Angle. It would be the only way I’d warm to Christian.
See less
Where would he fit in? Would he be competing for the WHC? Would he be restricted to the midcard?

Personally, even though I’ve never really rated him, I think he’d be perfect as the leader of Aces and Eights. You could turn kayfabe into story with Sting’s HOF induction at the heart of Christian’s jealousy. If kept secret from the greater audience, it would have a smaller scale ‘The Outsiders’ feel to it.

If this whole thing with Claire and Dixie turned Styles heel, he’d be a great fit...
See more
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
10,142 Posts
Christian best years were in TNA, he deserves one last great year.

· Banned
2,411 Posts
If Christian returned to TNA it would be good for him and TNA. Dixie Loves him and I bet he will fued with aries roode and storm and help those guys more!

Also I wish tna signed AW he could be Kenny King manager

· Registered
10,142 Posts
Now that WWE is thinking about ending brodus clay disco gimmick, christian job as his dancing partner might be in danger.

· Registered
1,717 Posts
Christians tna run was great, i'd love to see him back there, if he goes back he would be a top guy for them, going after the world title, maybe getting another run at some point down the line, tna wouldn't waste him in the midcard he's far to good for that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.