·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only potential candidate
would be Christian from the
current roster
Big Show injured
HHH/Kane had feuds with The Undertaker twice already at WM a third would be boring
Orton already faced Taker at
WM21
Cena is facing the Rock
Mark Henry no way his first
match with Taker at WM 22 was horrible

·
Registered
582 Posts
What about Wade Barret?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
i would like to see such a match cause it would be pretty good but they would have to make christian beat everyone like henry right now and i still want taker vs foley for takers last match

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Christian would NEVER be believable as a threat to the streak which makes it a pointless match up to book. I mean, chances are no matter who he faces - he's not going to lose - but I at least wanna be gullibly lead into believing it MIGHT happen.

There was a point during the HHH match where I thought he was going to lose (I was swearing frantically at HHH for taking the streak from us when he far from needs that V lol). At no point would I believe Christian is going to win that match. NO point. 20 Killswitches, the last one onto C4 and barbed wire boards, and I'm still expecting a 2 and 3 quarters kickout.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Christian they would have to build him up heavy and make him look credible in order to make him even look remotely like a threat to Taker's streak

This is like my dream feud right here

·
Asuka
96,218 Posts
Well, then we'd have a hell of a match that was worthy of a milestone match like #20 of the Streak in terms of quality, but not in terms of credibility or drama. It's a brilliant match for another Pay Per View, but WWE would have a hard enough time convincing the audience that ANYONE could end the Streak, especially after last year where Undertaker suffered easily the most brutal beating of the modern WWE era, and still won when he couldn't even stand up, but then you throw in the fact that it's Christian, a skinny, cowardly heel, and it would just be looked at as a filler match to get Undertaker on the card, and that's unacceptable for a career milestone like the next WrestleMania he wrestles at is going to be.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I hate undertaker mania matches because there is no surprise to the result. I am not a fan of christian but i think that it would be a good feud for him. even though he would probably lose they can make him look good in the process

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
The only potential candidate
would be Christian from the
current roster
Big Show injured
HHH/Kane had feuds with The Undertaker twice already at WM a third would be boring
Orton already faced Taker at
WM21
Cena is facing the Rock
Mark Henry no way his first
match with Taker at WM 22 was horrible
As a mark, I'd love to see it. It would be like the ultimate acknowledgement to Christian's ability and skills to put him in a match against Taker at WM28.

BUT.....would it sell PPV buys to the general public?

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
He's not a beliveable threat to taker's streak. The only people who were a threat to his streak where Orton, HHH, HBK, Batista & Kane. I think either Orton or Triple H are the ones that should try again because they are believeable or just wait for Cena to fight him at WM 29.

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
LMAO. I love Christian, but there is no push in the world that could get him ready for Taker at Wrestlemania. I've no doubt it would technically be a great match, but ones like these are all about the atmosphere, and if it was Christian going toe to toe with him it would be nonexistent.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Christian vs Taker would be a good match, but do you have any actual reason to believe such a thing might happen? There's plenty of other talent that it's weird to narrow it down to Christian this early. Rhodes maybe? It's honestly pretty pointless to speculate except as mere mental masturbation.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Christian vs Taker would be a good match, but do you have any actual reason to believe such a thing might happen? There's plenty of other talent that it's weird to narrow it down to Christian this early. Rhodes maybe? It's honestly pretty pointless to speculate except as mere mental masturbation.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,025 Posts
What is with everyone always mentioning Christian and Undertaker at Mania? It would never happen, not to mention the fact that it's hard to make Christian look like a threat to Taker's streak when he can't even win the World Heavyweight title properly. I love Christian but I would not like to see Christian fight Taker at Mania.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts