Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it would be the best tag team ever made.
They could be the first long term tag team in a long time.
Their finisher could be Tyler Reks hitting his finisher at the same time that Chris Master has the master lock on.

This is too epic to even talk about...

·
Banned
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They could both use Tyler Reks darker gimmick and they could both start wearing black capes or something or dye Masters hair black and both carry around 14A metal poles. That would be a REAL tag team

·
Banned
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To confuse the viewers.. it would be sure to cause a lot of talk. I think MasterReks is what the WWE needs right now

·
Banned
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i can really see MasterReks being huge. Put on matches better then Paul London and Brian Kendrink and the MCMG combined together

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
They would probably just job them out to Cody & Drew , then if they did win the titles they have nobody to defend against ... except more dashing life of Drew & Cody lol

·
Banned
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They could defend against Cryme Tyme, I see them reuniting soon, They were popular and they will finally get to cash in their tag title shot that they won 5 years ago

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
But then nobody would know who Chris Masters is.

·
Banned
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When they see him in MasterReks they will.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
The same thing that always happens- they break up, face eachother every week on Superstars, Reks gets sent to FCW and waits to see if they remember to release him this time, and Masters will shake his tits in a backstage segment.

·
Registered
54 Posts
What if my beard was made of green spinach?

Masters is too good for Reks, who can kindly go set his dreadlocks on fire.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts