Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Cena still had the attitude he had back then, I think WWE would be a lot more interesting, at least his segments. Anyone else? (commense with the Cena hate, I suppose)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would spice up his character though, which would be nice. Like if they slowly switched him back to that stage or even just gave him the creative justice he had back then to say whatever he wanted, most of which wasn't politically correct. I just think it's funny how people blame the PG era partly on Cena. If you look back to that time, he was comin up with whatever HE wanted to say & imo it was great stuff. You never what he was gonna say the next week. I think in reality Cena is a guy that likes to create controversy. But he also loves & respects the company he works for & all of the fans whether they love him or hate him. So he does what he's supposed to out of respect. But eventually, the WWE will realise enough is enough & change him up. I really hope they give him back some creative control so he can do more stuff like he used to. & i dont mean battle-rapping everyone, but just having an attitude that spices up his character.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
His raps wouldn't be as good (PG). And I don't think he'd be the name and face of the WWE either.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
It was a nice short-term gimmick that needed to go because it was gonna prevent him from reaching the very top of the card.

·
Registered
13,212 Posts
Why would Cena want a mid-card gimmick? Like the top face in the WWE who represents the company outside of the ring is going to be a white boy who raps? LOL.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
If Cena still had the attitude he had back then, I think WWE would be a lot more interesting, at least his segments. Anyone else? (commense with the Cena hate, I suppose)
Funny thing was I liked Cena back then

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
He wouldn't draw as much if he stayed as the rapper. The gimmick couldn't keep him at the top so he had to evolve and change his gimmick to stay at the top

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I get where everyone is coming from but what if he had the same kind of attitude as back then? Maybe not the rapping but just the creative freedom to say whatever he wanted

1 - 14 of 14 Posts