Wrestling Forum banner

What if Bryan loses TWICE at WM 30?

1236 Views 13 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Jacare
So what if Bryan loses twice at WM?

- Loses to HHH in 18 secs
- Gets inserted into the WWE/WHC match and gets screwed somehow and pinned by HHH

What would you people do?

Personally, I'd grab some popcorn, a drink and sit back and watch the world burn slow...:clap
So what if Bryan loses twice at WM?

- Loses to HHH in 18 secs
- Gets inserted into the WWE/WHC match and gets screwed somehow and pinned by HHH

What would you people do?

Personally, I'd grab some popcorn, a drink and sit back and watch the world burn slow...:clap
See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Crowley's Minion
1,222 Posts
I think it'd just be better if he lost to Haitch and Haitch won the undisputed championship.. I want to see all the Bryan marks and 12vies bitch and moan about how Bryan should be the champion and how if he is he'll be the GOAT.

· Registered
15,657 Posts
I would not want to be in New Orleans let's just say that. Drunken people from all over the world.. places where soccer/football stadiums are destroyed on a yearly basis.. No I don't want to be anywhere near that kind of rage. :lol

· Banned
8,158 Posts
There's not a chance of him loosing twice at Mania. What would that do for WWE?

· Registered
9,282 Posts
they would be taking a serious chance with bryan losing. bryan losing twice? that's riot time because him losing the first time, then hyping the crowd to get inserted into the main event and losing again? wouldn't want to be anywhere in new Orleans if that were to happen.

of course if it were to happen, and say cm punk came out and cost him the title, that would lead to a epic, year long feud with wrestlemania 31's main event already lined up

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Bryan will lose 3 times this Sunday. He'll enter into the Andre Battle Royal, last all the way to the end and lose to The Miz. Then he'll do the job to Triple H. Stephanie meets him in the back, sees him crying in his wheat grass smoothie and puts him into the main event, making it a Fatal Four where he'll then job once again to Triple H. The ultimate job, twice in one night to the same man.

Time for me to sleep. :)

· Registered
186 Posts
Bow down to The..Bow down to The King!

Unimaginable riot breaks out.

· Registered
1,486 Posts
One thing is for certain, he can't lose CLEAN in any match.
Of course he can. There is no shame in loosing clean to HHH, Orton or Batista.

That kind of thinking is what gives us super boring faces like Super-Cena, Super-Sheamus and Super-Orton.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.