Wrestling Forum banner

Which "What if...?" Storyline would you like to see done first?

• What if Andre the Giant kept the title for himself?

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • What if Ted Dibiase won the WM IV Tournament?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • What if Sid Justice won the 1992 Royal Rumble?

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Other?

Votes: 3 25.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to try my hand at some "Be the Booker" threads, with my series being called "What if...?"

I had three ideas for what to start with, and I'm gonna throw it out to you guys to see which one you'd like to see done first:

1) What if...Andre The Giant kept the title for himself rather then give it to Ted Dibiase after the "Twin Hebners" angle?

2) What if...Ted Dibiase won the Wrestlemania IV tournament and the WWF Title

3) What if...Sid Justice won the 1992 Royal Rumber (and the WWF Title) instead of Ric Flair

·
Registered
9,456 Posts
I'm going to try my hand at some "Be the Booker" threads, with my series being called "What if...?"

I had three ideas for what to start with, and I'm gonna throw it out to you guys to see which one you'd like to see done first:

1) What if...Andre The Giant kept the title for himself rather then give it to Ted Dibiase after the "Twin Hebners" angle?

2) What if...Ted Dibiase won the Wrestlemania IV tournament and the WWF Title

3) What if...Sid Justice won the 1992 Royal Rumber (and the WWF Title) instead of Ric Flair
I've been working on a BTB set in 1993. I like the idea of going back to the older era; the characters were so distinctive and over the top back then.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.