Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i thought it was pretty open for him to come back, the mma doesnt seem to be happening and with punk mentioning him a few weeks ago i thought he would be back soon. now theyve got this lookalike is there really room for 2?? we already seen that there isnt enough room for 2 cenas as darren youngs been shafted.
i'd say the best thing they can do is have a father-son feud with mason and dave.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
He will further stop any new guys getting on the main event scene, I hope he stays away.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
That'd be awesome if he comes back to face Ryan.

A whole "this is my long lost brother" storyline. The Kane/Taker of this generation!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I would love that. I miss Batista so much! WWE is not the same without him. That'd be cool if they did a whole long lost brother thing because Batista is to young to be Ryan's father lol. The only problem is I don't want Batista to join Nexus. That would not be good.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Heel Batista=win. If he comes back with his badass heel-that-actually-isnt-a-pussy gimmick, that'd be boss

·
Registered
118 Posts
he did come back. last monday.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Heel Batista=win. If he comes back with his badass heel-that-actually-isnt-a-pussy gimmick, that'd be boss
Agreed. The long lost bro with Mason angle would be kind of weird since Mason has a strong accent, but I guess in the end that would just fuel it I guess lol.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Nah,we already have one semi-retired drunken sailor (sometimes it seems like it... that's what my basketball said,anyway) in Taker,we don't need another one.

But if you mean a guy who'd bitch about Orton RKO'ing grandmas and punting fat chicks (see this) then it'd be awesome.

But face return... nah

1 - 11 of 11 Posts