Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What if AJ Styles had decided to come to WWE, by leaving TNA, TNA's poster child, leaves TNA, and were to come to WWE, AJ Styles they would probably put him in FCW and change his name if anything, but what if WWE allowed him to keep his name of AJ Styles, and he didn't have to go to FCW and just got called up to the main roster, AJ Styles imagine him in WWE on either the RAW or Smackdown brand and he can have dream feuds with Cena, Orton, HHH, Undertaker, Sheamus, etc.

· WCW Fan
271 Posts
iv always thought of what TNA stars id like to see in WWE AJ is definatly one of them but unless TNA goes under i dont see him leaving and i just dont see him fitting in anywere
he mite get a wwe title run but if not he wud be just like Kofi Kingston keptin the mid card fighting for IC or US tiles

· Registered
1,957 Posts
He would be stuck in the mid card much like Kofi Kingston and Daniel Bryan are. He might get a small push like Evan Bourne did, and then nothing would come of it. And if he were to face any of those guys you listed, he wouldn't be put over at all.

I'm pretty sure Vince wouldn't have AJ go over his big superstars like Orton, Cena, and HHH. So what would be the point?

· Registered
3,749 Posts
He is

He is called Evan Bourne
Two completely different wrestlers ,I don't get all the Styles and Bourne comparsions .Styles was/is a far better wrestler.

Anyway Styles will never leave TNA in my opinion ,he's been there since day one.He's the face of TNA and loves TNA .The only way Styles will ever be in WWE is if WWE buy out TNA so you never know.......

If he was in WWE I would see him being in a mid card wrestler or tag team wrestler with some one like Evan Bourne or Justin Gabriel.He would work his way up the ladder with stand out performances like Ziggler .

· Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Styles in WWE he would get a decent push, he can come in as a face and be in a tag team with someone, and then he turns on his tag team partner, and goes out on his own as a heel turning heel and gets a bodyguard

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.