Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets say some star was doing some shoot(during any event that gets at least a million viewers,like wwe or tna) and then they start bringing up the whole wrestling is fake stuff. What do you think would happen(in terms of fan reactions,and aftermath of all that). Cause obviously there are fans that still think it's 100% real,but even if they don't, that's like an unwritten rule in wrestling is to never really say it's fake(you can talk about backstage stuff,and other off screen stuff in the business,but you can never really bring up the fact that it's fake)

I think that star would probably be leaving through the crowd, cause no way they'd be able to face any star in the locker room.

·
Registered
303 Posts
It would simply be retarded, like Jackie Chan stopping down in the middle of his movie to point out that he isn't REALLY a drunken kung-fu instructor. Well no shit. We fucking know that, asshole, now jump out of the damn building.

·
Registered
9,870 Posts
If there is person out there over the age of reason(which I say is about 5 years old) that thinks the WWE is 100% real competition, then I truly feel bad for that poor soul, their life is going to be rough.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
WWE would cut their mic off immediately and brush it under the rug, then fire them and sue them leaving them homeless.
Pretty simple stuff, really.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
- Turn of the mic.
- Fire them
- Then Vince would suck there nuts.

·
Eating Doritos In My Mom's Basement. A Crawl Space
1,398 Posts
It's a tough business, that's the reason you ain't in it. That's the reason this punk holding the camera ain't in it. You think its fake, that's an open hand slap, you think that's fake.

·
Registered
825 Posts
This kind of did happen in WCW, with the whole "Goldberg went off the script" storyline.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Didn't Hogan say something about wrestling being in fake in TNA not that long ago? I want to say it had something to do with Flair and winning fake titles.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Ask Dave Finlay if wrestling is fake.

·
Registered
79 Posts
First of all wrestling is scripted not fake theres a big diference.And to answer a question that would happen if wrestler would used that word well if it was just a worked shoot then nothink.But if he would say somethink like that without bookers knowing he would be fired and possible even sued.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
It'd be the dumbest thing to happen on WWE TV in years, which really would be an achievement. There isn't anyone over the age of 12 that genuinely believes they're watching a legitimate contest. Pro wrestling is so far removed from the style of the 70s and 80s, which for the most part genuinely looked real, that the illusion is well and truly gone.

First of all wrestling is scripted not fake theres a big diference.
:confused:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts