Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 2 rings.One for RAW and one for Smackdown!.Have 15 men enter and throw the brands champion in the mix.The winner of each brands forum will face each other at Wrestlemania to bring back the Undisputed Championship!And also end the split or making one champion for both brands.

RAW
Booker T
Goldust
HHH
RVD
Y2J
Lance Storm
Regal
Test
Christian
Kane
Batista
Jeff Hardy
Hurricane
HBK
Steiner

Smackdown!
Brock Lesnar
The Big Show
Kurt Angle
Chris Benoit
Edge
Rey Jr.
Eddie Guerreo
Matt Hardy
Rikishi
Billy Kidman
Undertaker
Chavo Guerreo
John Cena
The Rock
OVW Wrestler

RAW Winner:Y2J
Smackdown! Winner:Chris Benoit

Y2J would almost have to win being the heel who brags about regaining and being the first 2 Undisputed Championship for the 2nd and he is the kind of the world winning the world championship..He would be a difinite heel.Benoit could easy turn face and get pops like HHH and Edge.The fans would be behind him anyways cause they all know he derserves the title.I would have Benoit winning it.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
2 rings
Raw Ring
Goldust, Booker T, Chris Jericho, Booker T, Lance Strorm, Christian, Test, RVD, Bubba, Kane, Bautista, Regal, Dreamer, Raven, Hurricane Helms

SD
Riksihi, Undertaker, Cena, B Squared, Ron Simmons, Angle, Benoit, Mysterio, Albert, Edge, Matt Hardy, Eddie, Chavo, and Mystery Entry

Raw Winner: Kane or Jericho
SD Winner: Angle or Benoit
Mystery Opponent: Haku

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Member an OVW wrestler will be in the rumble somewhere.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I would make 30 men(15 RAW, 15 SD) and whoever from thier brand was in last, would get the title shot. Another possiblity would be to have 2 regular rumbles. One for SD and the other for RAW.

·
Banned
9 Posts
Re: What I would do for the Royal Rumble and setting up the main event at Wrestlemani

Sounds very interesting, I will be reading

1 - 7 of 7 Posts