Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
The OP is right stings a coward. Hear me out,I had a
very short run of watching tna.Sting was a coward who could only hit people from behind with a baseball bat. Thank god hogan stopped him, Aj wasn't stoping that pysco,Jeff was high i believe. so thats all i no about sting. Now you see why i think people who think he should vs undertaker are moronic.
He was a heel at the time.

·
Banned
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
When you're a babyface most of the time you're going to get dominated during the match and most of the time they'll pull through in the end of the match. WWE does this ALL the time. You're trolling, end of.
But that doesn't happen in stings case. I sm going describe for all of you what happens in ninety percent if all stung matches in tna

Sting enters
Opponent enters
Bell ring
Punch for punch until sting gets knocked down
Opponent dominates for five minutes
Sting manages a punch
Opponent reverses stings Irish whip
Opponent dominates for five more minutes
Out of no where deathdrop
Stung wins but is looking like shit

How many times has orton been in stings situation here. NEVER

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
But that doesn't happen in stings case. I sm going describe for all of you what happens in ninety percent if all stung matches in tna

Sting enters
Opponent enters
Bell ring
Sting manages a punch

Who is this "Stung" person you speak of?

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
No I am not trolling. Also to put over new guys the shouldn't make it look almost like a squash match. They should make it even for both guys. Not the other guys beating sting up and mopping the floor with him. I don't know that's my opinion
Okay, sting = Frale old guy. He gets the crap kicked out of him cos he's 52, then when he pulls off a win, its even more impressive.

·
Banned
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Oh yeah and you guys say that is meant to happen to most babyfaces in wrestling well guess what. In the sting and rvd match last year. Sting was a heel and rvd dominated him and won the match. Sting just managed to probably throw two punches and a suplex and this was like a fifteen minute match

·
Registered
3,952 Posts

Sting enters
Opponent enters
Bell ring
Sting manages a punch

Actually Orton has had similar matches with people like Matt Hardy, who destroyed him until he couldn't move and had to be rolled back in the ring, then he got up and RKO for the win. Same thing happened against Shane McMahon, he got his ass kicked, Shane went for the punt, RKO. Then again he was Heel at the time.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
it's in ring psychology. the champ or a face almost always gets their ass kicked and then makes their comeback. sometimes there will be a character who is known as resilient(i.e. shawn michaels) and he will make his come back as well. it isnt "no selling"...its the adrenaline rush..the fans get into it, the wrestler making the come back gets into it and it becomes almost super hero-ish. if anyone has ever been in a fight or some sort of hostile situation, your adrenaline carries you. sometimes you'll get hit and it just wont effect you.

·
Banned
176 Posts
The OP is right stings a coward. Hear me out,I had a
very short run of watching tna.Sting was a coward who could only hit people from behind with a baseball bat. Thank god hogan stopped him, Aj wasn't stoping that pysco,Jeff was high i believe. so thats all i no about sting. Now you see why i think people who think he should vs undertaker are moronic.
Kayfabe lives on WF

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
if anything you can make the argument that it strengthens Stings legacy and tarnishes his opponents.

Sting gets dominated the whole match then somehow hits one move and win make him look resilliant

On the other hand, his opponent dominates the whole match only to get hit with on move and lose the match...Makes that guy look pretty weak IMO.

·
HEADBANGA
22,307 Posts

Sting enters
Opponent enters
Bell ring
Sting manages a punch

You should watch Stings world title match with Hardy from last week. He straight up kills Jeff in that match.

But what you don't understand is that what you wrote implies for every babyface! When a match starts the babyface hits some moves to get the crowd excited, then the heel takes over to slow down the pace. The babyface is then going to makes small comebacks but will still cut short by the heel. Then near the end the babyface hits a series of moves, and maybe a counter or two, share some close near falls, then hits their finisher for the win. Describing this match set up is the same for the guy you have in your avatar, John Morrison.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts