Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I learned that when you have an unfinished storyline, instead of using the legends you have at your disposal, pull the most stupid shit out of your ass and reveal Hornswoggle as the GM. Thanks alot assholes how long was tat storyline? half of year, and this was the payoff. Fuck you, and Fuck Hornswoggle.

Apparently Primetime Players are no longer the fucking No.1 Contenders? No Hunico and Camacho are. Yeah nice job WWE.

Cena is going to win MITB. I better put some lipstick so at Summerslam when Cena fucking beats Punk, I can at least look good when WWE fucks me, and all of you.

AJ still the main focus on RAW. Not the belt, given that isn't to big of a fucking problem.

All these Little Jimmy's have never even heard of MISTER! Bob Backlund

All you idiots complain about hating Cole then want to see him in a match, given those probably weren't the real polls, but still. Cole Fuck you, your commentary, and your career, go shove Larry Zybsko's dick up your ass, because thats just who you act like.

Yeah so fuck RAW, I can't believe these people actually expect me too watch 3 fucking hours of this bullshit.

· Butter My Arse
16,395 Posts
The only thing I learned is that you can get disqualified for saving your own partner from getting pinned. That was utterly nonsensical.

The tag team match at the pre-show is non-title, just a way to get the tag teams champions on the show one way or another.

They rigged the results of the poll. The match was going to happen no matter what the votes were legitimately. Cole and Lawler kept talking about it all the way through the fucking broadcast.

Also, the belt is still the focus. Punk and Bryan must've said countless times that they were focused on the belt.

· Stealing the Show
11,581 Posts
Also, the belt is still the focus. Punk and Bryan must've said countless times that they were focused on the belt.
the belt isnt the focus, even if they tell you it is. The focus of this feud is AJ, and how the WWE is building her to be the face of the divas. The creative team and vince couldnt give more than 0 shits about the belt right now.

· Registered
8 Posts
ur so negativity

last night was a good show

i think hornswoggle was the only choice of raw gm because he is very funny and entertaining, nobody wants to see stone cold steve austin come back again, his time is over

and cena should win at MITB, because he will bring in more viewers

· Registered
279 Posts
Bring back PEOPLE POWER! (yes, it was THAT bad)

· Banned
75 Posts
LOL!

Well done on writing that! Exactly how I've been feeling since I started watching RAW again. Last I was watching RAW was from 03-06 WTF happened?! Why do they completely ignore the matches and focus entirely on storylines? The only moves they call are the finishers, every other move is either "oof!" or "ouch"

After the first segment and the whole proposal thing I said to myself WTF isthis and went to bed

· Butter My Arse
16,395 Posts
the belt isnt the focus, even if they tell you it is. The focus of this feud is AJ, and how the WWE is building her to be the face of the divas. The creative team and vince couldnt give more than 0 shits about the belt right now.
If they don't give a shit about it, then what it is doing in the main event of it's flagship broadcast? AJ is there to garner more interest in the belt, the match, the combatants, and her own profile, and in my eyes it's working. Exactly the same as the Macho Man / Hogan angle in 1989 with Miss Elizabeth.

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The only thing I learned is that you can get disqualified for saving your own partner from getting pinned. That was utterly nonsensical.

The tag team match at the pre-show is non-title, just a way to get the tag teams champions on the show one way or another.

They rigged the results of the poll. The match was going to happen no matter what the votes were legitimately. Cole and Lawler kept talking about it all the way through the fucking broadcast.

Oh ya I forgot about that Tag team match, I was like WTF.

And no the belt still isn't the fcus.

· FAKE HAPPY
Born to lose, live to win
15,457 Posts
ur so negativity

last night was a good show

i think hornswoggle was the only choice of raw gm because he is very funny and entertaining, nobody wants to see stone cold steve austin come back again, his time is over

and cena should win at MITB, because he will bring in more viewers
TROLL ALERT.

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow... :(

No Amsterdam, nor Andromeda posting their weekly "# Thing I learned from Raw", just some random jobber with not even 50 posts. :confused:

This forum is going down the crapper along with the WWE product. :no:
lol your a funny guy we should go get a burger or something

· Stealing the Show
11,581 Posts
If they don't give a shit about it, then what it is doing in the main event of it's flagship broadcast? AJ is there to garner more interest in the belt, the match, the combatants, and her own profile, and in my eyes it's working.
you mean the same title that was OPENING the broadcast a week ago? Bro, they give 0 shits about the belt, only about centering around AJ. If they wanted this fucking match to be about the title, AJ wouldnt be a guest referee.

Exactly the same as the Macho Man / Hogan angle in 1989 with Miss Elizabeth.
you cant be serious...can you? This feud couldnt come close to the Hogan/Savage feud even if they basically re-enacted it line for line.

· Registered
430 Posts
lol your a funny guy we should go get a burger or something
Sheesh...calm down, I actually liked your post.

But after one of the worst RAWS I've seen in a long time, you gotta feel bad that even the regulars on this forum are missing and some random guy (you have, so far, less than 50 posts, deal with it)took that task to open the "Things I learned from RAW" thread.

Pretty decent job though. Can't disagree with any of your points.

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sheesh...calm down, I actually liked your post.

But after one of the worst RAWS I've seen in a long time, you gotta feel bad that even the regulars on this forum are missing and some random guy (you have, so far, less than 50 posts, deal with it)took that task to open the "Things I learned from RAW" thread.

Pretty decent job though. Can't disagree with any of your points.
I guess you don't want a date then.

· Butter My Arse
16,395 Posts
you mean the same title that was OPENING the broadcast a week ago? Bro, they give 0 shits about the belt, only about centering around AJ. If they wanted this fucking match to be about the title, AJ wouldnt be a guest referee.
Trust me, no matter how much you either love or hate this storyline, Bryan and Punk are purely focused on the belt, but they are getting distracted by this attention seeking little girl who all of a sudden has been made the guest referee. They're both trying to get the referee on their side because they want to win the match. They both want nothing to do with AJ, Bryan only 'proposed' to her because he's the dirty heel employing underhand tactics so he can use her to get influence, and Punk certainly wants nothing to do with her.

· Stealing the Show
11,581 Posts
Trust me, no matter how much you either love or hate this storyline, Bryan and Punk are purely focused on the belt, but they are getting distracted by this attention seeking little girl who all of a sudden has been made the guest referee. They're both trying to get the referee on their side because they want to win the match. They both want nothing to do with AJ, Bryan only 'proposed' to her because he's the dirty heel employing underhand tactics so he can use her to get influence, and Punk certainly wants nothing to do with her.
trying to get the referee on your side isnt what a championship match should be about. The fact that you think that it's ok to have a kayfabe psycho bitch refereeing a championship match speaks volumes about what the product is. Guest referee matches are one of the gimmick matches that should go away forever, because the focus shifts from the feud between the two wrestlers competing to the guy/girl calling the match in the ring.

This may sound sexist, but a Diva has 0 place refereeing a match for the WWE title...storyline or not.

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
trying to get the referee on your side isnt what a championship match should be about. The fact that you think that it's ok to have a kayfabe psycho bitch refereeing a championship match speaks volumes about what the product is. Guest referee matches are one of the gimmick matches that should go away forever, because the focus shifts from the feud between the two wrestlers competing to the guy/girl calling the match in the ring.

This may sound sexist, but a Diva has 0 place refereeing a match for the WWE title...storyline or not.
I don't mind her placement, I actually like it but the focus is just way too much on her.

· Butter My Arse
16,395 Posts

I never mentioned once that I thought it was even okay to have a 'psycho bitch' be a guest referee. I'm just following what is in the storyline. And you're right, trying to get a referee on your side isn't what it 'should' be about, but Bryan is a heel, and most of his heel antics 'should' be viewed with a hint of caution.

Also, guest referee matches have been around for years, and that'll continue way into the future.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.