Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well to start out with most people are selfish. Well everyone is selfish for one thing or other but what I am trying to get at is that in the end most people are very fucking selfish about things. If you help people only to benefit you then that's sad. Another thing is trust. Not many people are honest. Unfortuneately i have witnessed the rammafications of it many times. Why bother if your not honest. Lying profusely is both worthless and a waste of time. and another is ignorance. Something that I hate most though that obvivously I witness everyday (as I did just on here about 2 hours ago) is ignorance and how impatient people are when they point it out. It's sad to jump to conclusions and assume one person has acted on one thing just because one thinks he/she is correct. Listen and think about shit before you talk. And if I offended you then well that's sad because if I did mean to offend anyone..trust me I'd point it out very vividly of course that is my opinion..i could be wrong

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
there are people I dislike but more people I do like

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
Kaneanite said:
I enjoyed your thread for one main reason: It's actually a rant. Which isn't seen often around here. Just spam threads. :)

I hate people too. :no:
Oh you do not you big Canadian hunk of man meat you...here then, give us a kiss...

On topic: people are selfish, you just need to learn the difference between those with or without a heart...if they have a heart, you can work through the selfish...

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Hate's a very strong word. It's the opposite of love. Loving people takes time and effort. Therefore, hating must do the same. I don't hate anyone, as people I don't like aren't worth enough of my time for it to get that far.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ty all for your input and that's really why i wrote it..because so many people get on my nerves and the sad thing is you can't change much..unless they have a heart of course I totally agree but all in all not many people will change and kaneanite thank you as well that you liked it im just using this room for my advantage..to rant..i love to fucking rant about everyone and everything. Just like George Carlin said "Everything in this world has serious problems, I just like to point and laugh at them"

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
i hate very short people (hi welegend)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts