Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see Rock aint interested.
Austin aint there either.
Goldberg aint interested to wrestle goldberg wanabe.
So only big match you got is undertaker vs brock.
Then whom are you gona put cena with? we have already seen cena vs orton,bryan and punk.

In the end its gona turn out to be one of the worst WM of all time.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I love how you KNOW it's gonna be one of the worst WM's of all time just because some part timers aren't showing up :lmao :lmao :lmao

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
I disagree, the last three Wrestlemanias have been horrendous, mostly because they got lazy & the only buildup they had was Rock/Cena, & they ignored everything else.

Now that they don't have the security net of The Rock boosting the buyrates, they'll be forced to do a proper Wrestlemania, they can go Punk vs Orton, Cena vs Sheamus, Bryan vs Triple H, & Lesnar vs Taker, that's already four matches that could potentially be better than any match out of the past three WMs (excluding Taker's matches).

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Thats what happens when the company refuses to build new stars
The company hasn't built any new stars, but just because Rock (who had a slim chance of showing up anyways), Austin (who had pretty much no chance of showing up), and Goldberg aren't showing up doesn't mean that this WrestleMania's automatically gonna suck like OP stated.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I disagree, the last three Wrestlemanias have been horrendous, mostly because they got lazy & the only buildup they had was Rock/Cena, & they ignored everything else.

Now that they don't have the security net of The Rock boosting the buyrates, they'll be forced to do a proper Wrestlemania, they can go Punk vs Orton, Cena vs Sheamus, Bryan vs Triple H, & Lesnar vs Taker, that's already four matches that could potentially be better than any match out of the past three WMs (excluding Taker's matches).
None of these matches are huge WM calibur matches. Orton even though hes a great wrestler always puts on boring matches. So punk vs orton and cena vs sheamus arent good enough. Bryan vs triple h would only work if they have good past storyline going towards this match. Now problem with tripleh matches is its incredibly boring unless its a gimmick match. Also even with all these 4 matches you just dont feel like a WM30 show.

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
Lets see Rock aint interested.
Austin aint there either.
Goldberg aint interested to wrestle goldberg wanabe.
So only big match you got is undertaker vs brock.
Then whom are you gona put cena with? we have already seen cena vs orton,bryan and punk.

In the end its gona turn out to be one of the worst WM of all time.
You´re on of those who need to fcking move on with life. Give the current roster a fcking chance.

and not building new stars LMAO?

Reigns
Ambrose
Rollins
Del Rio
AJ Lee
Punk
Bryan
Fandango
Sheamus
Ryback
Axel

This is just top of my head.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It's still early, we still have several ppvs before WM30 plus often the main title matches aren't decided until after the RR which is next year. I think someone should win the rumble that hasn't carried the WWE title long or at all. Guys like Daniel Bryan or Dean Ambrose. As much as I don't like Orton having more and more title runs although I like Orton, I just want them to push others that need the push more but I think Orton should remain champion until WM30 and have Bryan win the Rumble then have Ambrose, however they want to work it, fued with Cena for the WHC title and have both new champions at WM30.

WWE plays hot potato with those titles far too often aside from Punk's reign. They need more reigns that last several months to make it more of a big deal for someone to win the title. They could resume the angle of Bryan against HHH however they need to, even if it's Ambrose winning the rumble and Bryan fueding with HHH leading into an Orton fued at WM30. Either way it could put Bryan as a far more credible face and Ambrose will have the single push he deserves. We all know that WWE doesn't keep groups together long term. I think Ambrose can become a really awesome top heel and Bryan can be at least similar to a Bret Hart of Shawn Michaels although he may never be the true face due to not being 300lb of 5 boring moves like most big men are.

Shortly after WM30 could cap off the fued mostly for Bryan HHH Orton since it will have gone on for quite a while but it could begin a feud with Ambrose and Cena that could really help Ambrose. I say Ambrose because the's got the best potential for being a unique top heel. Reigns is just another big guy, face or heel he'll just be another somewhat stale big guy. Rollins has potential but he's not ready for that spot just yet. If WWE at least considers anything similar to this then WM30 won't be bad. I just hope they stop with the part timer bs gimmick matches. Yes most of us loved the Rock but he left for so many years that who really cares.

Lesner will do a match but we all know that and he won't be in a title match so he'll be in some other match to either put someone over or put on a good show. Goldberg said he won't do a match, Stone cold said he wouldn't, same with HBK which is good, less part timers although I liked all of them. WWE needs to use WM30 to push some people to the literal top. I understand WWE needs to make their money by using the current most profitable guys but they have to take some chances or they'll be fucked in a few years with some of these top guys are moving to part time or retiring. Punk already had talked before like he wouldn't do it for that many more years.

Cena gets injured more often so how many years does he have left? Most people seem to think ADR is boring so who cares what he does or doesn't do. It could take a long time for them to ever repair the damage they did to Ziggler by making him look so weak. Sandow may do some good things between now and WM30. WM30 will not suck but it will be up to WWE to make it live up to expectations because it's their biggest PPV and eventually people might stop being like, it's WM i'm gonna get it regardless and think maybe this might suck and skip buying it. The kids buying Cena merchandise can't last forever.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
apparently now they want Lesnar against Ryback? WTF! Ryback is irrelevant now and Lesnar was supposed to face Undertaker, so now who is Undertaker going to face? I hope Cena, that would be golden, of course Cena would refuse to job which is annoying, but hey whatever!

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
None of these matches are huge WM calibur matches. Orton even though hes a great wrestler always puts on boring matches. So punk vs orton and cena vs sheamus arent good enough. Bryan vs triple h would only work if they have good past storyline going towards this match. Now problem with tripleh matches is its incredibly boring unless its a gimmick match. Also even with all these 4 matches you just dont feel like a WM30 show.
Who cares about "huge" matches, every one of the matches I mention has the potential to be 4+ stars match.

Punk/Orton had a 4 star match at WM27 & stole the show, what the hell was boring about that match? Cena/Sheamus can be a very physical match, Bryan/HHH can be a great match because of Bryan, & Lesnar/Taker speaks for itself.

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena(c) vs Sheamus

WWE Championship
Randy Orton(c) vs C.M Punk

Streak
The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

Hell in a Cell with Kane as Guest Inforcer
Triple H vs Daniel Bryan

30 Years of Wrestlemania Battle Royal
Won by Hulk Hogan

Singles
Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara

Singles
Big Show vs Ryback

Six Men Tag
The Shield vs The Wyatts

Singles
Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

Submission
Alberto Del Rio vs The Miz

Intercontionetal Championship
Damien Sandow(c) vs Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler

There a good card with little part timers apart from Taker/Lesnar etc

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena(c) vs Sheamus

WWE Championship
Randy Orton(c) vs C.M Punk

Streak
The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

Hell in a Cell with Kane as Guest Inforcer
Triple H vs Daniel Bryan

30 Years of Wrestlemania Battle Royal
Won by Hulk Hogan

Singles
Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara

Singles
Big Show vs Ryback

Six Men Tag
The Shield vs The Wyatts

Singles
Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

Submission
Alberto Del Rio vs The Miz

Intercontionetal Championship
Damien Sandow(c) vs Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler

There a good card with little part timers apart from Taker/Lesnar etc
I don't know how can anybody not like this card, that's the best WM card in years, & aside from Del Rio/Miz, Big Show/Ryback, & Mysterio/Sin Cara, every single match has the potential to be a 4 star match if given proper time.

EDIT: & fuck "Big matches", I want great wrestling & that card can provide that better than any of the past three Manias.

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
I don't know how can anybody not like this card, that's the best WM card in years, & aside from Del Rio/Miz, Big Show/Ryback, & Mysterio/Sin Cara, every single match has the potential to be a 4 star match if given proper time.

EDIT: & fuck "Big matches", I want great wrestling & that card can provide that better than any of the past three Manias.
Cheers, bit big but if WMXX is anything to go by then this could very well happen, though I doubt the WMXXX battle Royal would be 4 stars lol just for celebration purposes and a Hogan return

·
Registered
5,276 Posts

That card would be great for a Summerslam, or even last year's Mania, not Wrestlemania XXX. It's not just about match quality. This is supposed to be the biggest show yet so it needs to be treated like it. You need the huge stars/"fantasy matches" to make it legit. A predictable as hell Brock/Taker match isn't nearly enough.

·
WWE Youtuber
2,464 Posts
apparently now they want Lesnar against Ryback? WTF! Ryback is irrelevant now and Lesnar was supposed to face Undertaker, so now who is Undertaker going to face? I hope Cena, that would be golden, of course Cena would refuse to job which is annoying, but hey whatever!
For Royal Rumble not mania

·
Registered
13,759 Posts
Thats what happens when the company refuses to build new stars
stars you like. wwe have spent the last 3 years pushing the likes of del rio and sheamus

That card would be great for a Summerslam, or even last year's Mania, not Wrestlemania XXX. It's not just about match quality. This is supposed to be the biggest show yet so it needs to be treated like it. You need the huge stars/"fantasy matches" to make it legit. A predictable as hell Brock/Taker match isn't nearly enough.
mania 10 and 20 says hello. neither of those were treated as the biggest show ever. mania 20 was missing a ton of starpower compared to mania 19.

i would argue this year they need to use mania to showcase for the future. the last 4-5 shows its all been about the rock, hhh, undertaker, lesnar and cena. mania used to the show where in the main event you would crown the man or men that would lead the company forward for the next few years but thats not happened since mania 21

1 - 20 of 58 Posts