Wrestling Forum banner

What has gotten into Michael Cole lately?

4082 Views 42 Replies 38 Participants Last post by  Nomad
He showed a more vicious side when he and Jack Swagger attacked both Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross today on RAW.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
865 Posts
its called escalating a feud...and in kayfabe, swagger has been training him...this shows the 'progress' of his 'training'

· Registered
2,997 Posts
So he stole Shad Gaspard's gimmick? :lmao
He'll get arrested for jay walking lol

but really the Miz Jiz has gotten into Michael Cole lately.

· Registered
2,345 Posts
I fucking hate Michael Cole.

I find the whole premise of his being unnecessary. The fact of the matter is people are not buying Wrestlemania to watch Cole Vs. Lawler no matter how much heat Cole gets. It's a huge waste of time that could be better served actually pushing someone who needs to be pushed. I mean, they give Cole/Lawler segments more time than the Orton/Punk feud for God sakes.

It's fucking stupid.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts

I find the whole premise of his being unnecessary. The fact of the matter is people are not buying Wrestlemania to watch Cole Vs. Lawler no matter how much heat Cole gets. It's a huge waste of time that could be better served actually pushing someone who needs to be pushed. I mean, they give Cole/Lawler segments more time than the Orton/Punk feud for God sakes.

It's fucking stupid.
You realize this feud is happening because of Lawler, NOT Cole, right? So why is the wrong guy getting the blame? Jerry Lawler is the reason the feud is happening, so that he gets his WrestleMania match. Michael Cole, as good of a heel as he is, could be replaced by a parrot and the feud still would've happened.

· Registered
7,800 Posts

It's fucking stupid.
The build for Orton/Punk for the last 3 RAWs has been Orton getting rid of the member of Nexus by winning his matches.

They didn't need segments

· Registered
7,396 Posts
he's one of the few guys in the company actually trying to sell a match for mania. their segments are lightyears ahead of anybody elses on the roster too so i'm not sure how anyone could be complaining. it's 100x better than rock/miz/cena and hhh/taker.

· Registered
2,345 Posts
You realize this feud is happening because of Lawler, NOT Cole, right? So why is the wrong guy getting the blame? Jerry Lawler is the reason the feud is happening, so that he gets his WrestleMania match. Michael Cole, as good of a heel as he is, could be replaced by a parrot and the feud still would've happened.
Doesn't change the fact that I fucking hate Michael Cole. Jerry Lawler shouldn't even be competing at Wrestlemania in my opinion. This whole feud does nothing for the product. It builds no stars. All it does it make Michael Cole the biggest heel on Raw. He's more over than the World Champion! How is that okay?

The build for Orton/Punk for the last 3 RAWs has been Orton getting rid of the member of Nexus by winning his matches.

They didn't need segments
I didn't say they needed segments. I said the the Lawler/Cole fued has gotten more time then them, which they have. Cole/Lawler has gotten more time than every other feud on Raw besides Miz/Cena/Rock.

· Registered
199 Posts
I honestly thought the segment was hilarious. Seeing JR yell is always a comedic moment. The debut of the Cole Mine was entertaining as well. WWE has really created a little shit of a character with Michael Cole.

· Registered
5,159 Posts
Cole continues to amaze me week after week. That segment had me marking out harder than any segments have in years (I was a huge Sexay fan back in the day). I'm not sure if that's sad or not, it's great that Lawler has his WM moment whooping the ass of the company's biggest heel (heat wise he just surpassed Vickie IMHO).

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.