Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if he's an official face or not, but when he does turn all the way, will WWE make him pander to the crowd more and relinquish most of the things that made us like him to begin with.

I only ask this because they do this for EVERY heel who turns face.

Im hoping that WWE is smart enough to realize his strengths and try not to tame him

·
Banned
2,015 Posts
The other two break away from Wyatt. Poopy jokes. Wyatt is officially a comedy wrestler stuck in a tag team with Santino. I actually think Wyatt's gimmick with Santino could be quite funny so there we go.

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
I honestly don't think much will happen besides a change in his opponents and Rowan/Harper won't randomly attack people. And he probably won't Sister Abigail people after matches. The gimmick needs no changes, just a tweaking of their behavior.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
He'll turn into a cryptic Hillbilly Jim. I'd rather have them bring in Spivey revealing him as the Higher Power making the Wyatts even more diabolical. Spivey did team with Bray's father when he made his uncle disappear.

"Was me all along. Eh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh!!!"

·
Turning the paige
3,251 Posts
If people love fucking bo dallas for that dopey ass gimmick, how can they hate bray.

Well whenever someone turns face its usually a month or so before iwc turns on him. So yeah, predictable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts