Wrestling Forum banner

What happens to Triple H and Sheamus feud now?

5014 Views 56 Replies 49 Participants Last post by  dalmatians
I have not been here in a while, so I’m not sure if this has been discussed or not. I looked through the forum and didn’t see anything about it, so if it has I apologize.

This feud did occur on Raw, so I thought this would be fine to put here.

I do think that Triple H should have continued on with this feud with Sheamus. I mean a lot of us has been waiting months for his revenge on sheamus. I don’t mind the feud that is happening between between taker/triple h, I just feel as if triple H should have completed his feuds and then build up on the new feud he wanted for wrestlemania.

Why wouldn’t he have come back sooner to Raw?
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· The Winds of Change
5,604 Posts
I am pretty certain they are just NOT going to address it just like they are just NOT going to address Barrett and the old Nexus as the reason for Taker's burial. Not to mention Kane's involvement in that whole thing. It's really a shame as that is what so many feuds now a days lack - an actual background story...

WWE has always been notorious for pretending things just didn't happen. Watch Triple H and Sheamus have a blow off run in backstage lol.

· Registered
340 Posts
Yeah, I wonder if this has just become one of those things we're supposed to "forget about". It would be stupid, but they've done stuff like this before!

· HOPE
18,892 Posts
Triple H is taking the feud personally and booking Sheamus to lose to Mark Henry. Duh.

I wouldn't be surprised to see their feud continue after WrestleMania as there are still obvious reasons why it should (the king thing + Sheamus taking Tripper out) so long as Trips doesn't retire at WrestleMania. I think not having him returning earlier was the right move though, even if I would want to see Sheamus/Tripper continue, because this way we got that big moment last week, even if people didn't like it. The two returns and instant build for a 'Mania match is probably bigger than anything we could have seen with Tripper back already, so this is a good move for mine.

· Registered
57 Posts
I'll be honest, I thought having him win King of the Ring was a lead-up to Triple H returning. I mean, with Sheamus parading around as "King", you'd think they were trying to imply that Triple H would come back and show him who the true king was (Triple H's obvious nickname being "The King of Kings" supported this of course). It would've made so much more sense than just forgetting about it...

· Now THAT is a shared moment...
5,946 Posts
What feud?
Yeah I don't know what they're talking about. I'm trying to remember, but I'm drawing a blank. Trips is feuding with Taker not Sheamus, Trips is feuding with Taker not Sheamus, Trips is feuding with Taker not Sheamus.

Woh holy mind eraser he's gone!

· Recognize
21,207 Posts
At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Trips came out, beat him easily and they never spoke of it again. I mean, if Santino, JoMo and Mark Henry can beat Seamus, are we really expected to believe that HHH can't? Most likely they are just going to forget it ever happened or put it on the back burner until after Mania where on 1 Raw Trips attacks him like, "Hey, remember the time you put me out for a couple of months?"

· Banned
354 Posts
It's what I'm hoping for.

Tbh, I'd also like to see Triple H revealed as the anonymous Raw GM, who then strips Sheamus's 2 WWE Championship reigns from the record book. I'd mark.
Oh hell I wish.

Though, now it's happened (his mega push I mean) I'd prefer HHH/Sheamus feud to happen. HHH and Taker have no reason at all to go Mania. "HE RETIRED HBK HERR DURR"... yeah? HHH was saying to HBK that he can't beat him, he knew it was going to happen etc etc so why would he go all nuts now for? It's pathetic. Yes I'm a Barret mark but it really SHOULD be Barret. They can't give us nothing with this Nexus burying Taker, they just can't.

As for Sheamus, where does he go now? He's not a mid carder now, and tbh the guy can get over pretty big. To even get one boo the way he's been booked is pretty good, and he still gets quite a lot. A feud with HHH is exactly what he needed now as he's improved a lot, even you can admit that Pyro.

· #RiseAbove
1,474 Posts
At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Trips came out, beat him easily and they never spoke of it again. I mean, if Santino, JoMo and Mark Henry can beat Seamus, are we really expected to believe that HHH can't? Most likely they are just going to forget it ever happened or put it on the back burner until after Mania where on 1 Raw Trips attacks him like, "Hey, remember the time you put me out for a couple of months?"

I don't think it's that unlikely. Isn't kind of happening right now between Orton and Punk? Or am I mis-reading you here?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.