Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's an American who they have made put on the Russian accent.

If she splits from 'the russian' guy what the fuck does she do? She's going to have to always have that accent now and it doesnt really make sense with anyone not Russian :lol

Reactions: xNECROx

·
There are three guarantees in life... DEATH, TAXES
188 Posts
Fuckin start being the Great Khali's manager, Could she do that accent?

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
If I was her id just return to wrestling training and eventually become a main roster diva. She certainly has the MIC skills and would own nearly any other diva on promos.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
She's an American who they have made put on the Russian accent.

If she splits from 'the russian' guy what the fuck does she do? She's going to have to always have that accent now and it doesnt really make sense with anyone not Russian :lol
You mean like Kofi? They may repackage her or transition her or have her manage someone like Itami or Balor. We'll see.

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
They shouldn't break them off right away. It should play off similar to Miz and Mizdow, let it build and build and then eventually Lana will turn face. This will get Rusev more heat and they transition off this anti-USA gimmick. It'd also be similar to Marc Mero and Sable storyline, where Rusev gets more and more jealous as Lana becomes more popular. She's getting her name everytime he comes out so you might as well roll with it.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
I guess she'll forever be managing foreign heels. Itami next maybe. Though a Russian managing a Japanese is all a little weird.

Rusev & Lana work so well together.

·
Premium Member
4,314 Posts
Keep them together.... would like to see Lana get more involved and doing things that cost Rusev matches... turn it into a comedy routine... Lana keeps messing up.

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
I thought when she was on the floor after the match that maybe John would go and pick her up and be there for her and take her to the hotel room and make her feel better and then she would love him and they would become a couple.

I honestly thought that

·
Premium Member
4,314 Posts
I thought when she was on the floor after the match that maybe John would go and pick her up and be there for her and take her to the hotel room and make her feel better and then she would love him and they would become a couple.

I honestly thought that
HaHa... I couldn't even see that storyline happening... Nikki Bella would KILL that big time.

During an episode of 'Total Divas'. she was pissed off that there was a sex scene in the movie John Cena was filming.

·
Registered
844 Posts
It reminds me of Sable/Mero too. Sable became the bigger star. I definitely think Lana is the bigger star of the Rusev/Lana duo. I can see her evolving into so many things. It's hard to see Rusev evolving into anything significant beyond this Russian gimmick. He doesn't seem like Mr. Personality. Although it's probably hard to tell what he has to offer in that regard due to his current gimmick.

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
HaHa... I couldn't even see that storyline happening... Nikki Bella would KILL that big time.

During an episode of 'Total Divas'. she was pissed off that there was a sex scene in the movie John Cena was filming.
Was a great opportunity for Cena to get some Lana action right there imo

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.