Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a few people felt that he was a lock to go into a feud with Miz for the U.S. title. Having Bryan back in the picture where does that leave him?

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
give him the U.S title, miz isnt doing anything with it (unless he's gonna go into a feud with bryan for it, when was it last defended?) and he doesnt need it. it would help bourne out.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ryder is great.. Only not kayfabe wise.. But he definitely wouldn't be worse than MVP or Mark Henry.

I don't really know. Roster is pretty crowded at the moment.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
He's in limbo at the moment, the creatives have nothing for him. I doubt he will be inserted into US Title match in NoC unless they don't want The Miz to lose clean to Daniel Bryan, Evan Bourne could serve as a fodder.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I honestly don't know. A draft to SmackDown would really help this guy out. Or maybe he could be an NXT season 3 pro?
Its seems the last time Bourne was on t.v. he was to get shooting stared RKO. I can potentially see a season 3 pro opportunity. I no longer get a chance to watch Smackdown but by checking the roster over at the moment it seems like the only person he could feud with is Cody.

If that were to happen it seems like Cody would have to go over just because of how much they have invested. Their seems to be no heels on Smackdown.

I'm not that big of a fan of what needs to happen for this to work but could anyone see a Bryan & Bourne v.s Miz & Riley?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts