Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 82 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
9,604 Posts
TNA was never consistent with anyone is no one ever got over. Constant russo flip flop.

I really hope Impacts direction moves from this terrible we're the cool indy guys and we're tacky as fuck to looking more professional and acting more professional. Last year was its second worst year ever .

And get rid of those god ugly cheap indy belts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Just a company that ended up in the hands of people who just did t know How to run it. Dixie Carter has no idea how to run a wrestling company she just got supplied cash by her parents and they really didn't have no interest init but aslong they saw some kind of return on there money they just sat back and let her run into the ground. Hogan coming back In 2010 was awful because him and bischoff were there for the cash and they knew what I was they knew is was a small time Wrassling company doing shows in a sound Stage so they just went out and did what they wanted and because Dixie was a mark for hogan she let him run wild brother. But after that 3 years of paying him and bischoff and flair nash and Russo the company just got depleted. Now it's seen as a more of a stepping stone for guys to have a run in before they move on to bigger things and they can work there and still do stuff in Japan etc or it's a place for old guys to keep hanging on to career to go to guys like van dam and Tommy dreamer Ken shamrock etc. But in 2020 they do have some decent talent there they guys like the 'North' who are a very good tag team Eddie Edwards always been a very good talent etc so I see some things sometimes on the show that's watchable but the other 75% is terrible

81 - 82 of 82 Posts