Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this the right section, if it's not be free to change it please..

I been checking on WF for a while, thought about joining in the past but never happened. Today i decided to create my account and i kinda noticed this place is way less active now. I noticed the layout recently changed and i read some opinions about it (mostly against it), so did people just leave the forum because of it?
Kinda sucks that now that i finally joined this place is not as active as it was before, i'm just asking if it was just the layout change or theres others reasons behind it? And if it was the layout, why would admins / mods change it when it was so active and cool the way it was?

Thanks..

·
\m/
22,760 Posts
The forum was already becoming less active before the recent change. The change itself didn't really sit well with many so I guess they either stoped posting altogether or became much less active once it happened.

In any case, welcome aboard :)

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Yeah, we've moved to Discord. Most of our talk is over there now.

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,537 Posts
WF will survive. It won't be the same, but it will keep going in a new incarnation. Personally, I wonder how many of the members here who told me to get over the changes in Star Wars were some of the same ones who quit WF after things changed in a way they didn't like it. lol

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,530 Posts
The forum was slowing down just a bit, and the powers-that-be decided to shove it off a cliff into a raging inferno for reasons most of us will never understand. The forum is dead; long live Discord!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts