Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is that storyline over or what bc I havent seen or heard about the Aces of Spades for a while??

·
Sly as a fox, ferocious as a lion
3,031 Posts
(If they're smart) that may have something to do with "They". Let's not hope they've completely gotten rid of it, like the Tomko/AJ mystery attacker angle back in late 2009...

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
(If they're smart) that may have something to do with "They". Let's not hope they've completely gotten rid of it, like the Tomko/AJ mystery attacker angle back in late 2009...
Man, that was actually a great storyline last year but like most things recently in TNA, Bischoff and Hogan killed it.

·
Banned
117 Posts
I thought it was Magnus, setting up for his return but clearly I was wrong. I think it's either been scrapped or it's got something to do with the ECW Guys. Can't think of one person in particular though. I'll go with the former.

·
Premium Member
43,588 Posts
You know, they can really use the "They are Coming" storyline to clear up alot of the shit they've abandoned.

- "They" could have been the ones that kidnapped Samoa Joe and made him into what he is now.
- "They" are the ECW Guys sitting in the arena
- "They" are the ones that attacked Ink Inc.
- "They" are somehow tied to Sting in his war against Hogan & Bischoff which will FINALLY give us a Goddamn answer on why Sting is being a douchebag.

Well they go that route? I don't know.

·
Sly as a fox, ferocious as a lion
3,031 Posts
You know, they can really use the "They are Coming" storyline to clear up alot of the shit they've abandoned.

- "They" could have been the ones that kidnapped Samoa Joe and made him into what he is now.
- "They" are the ECW Guys sitting in the arena
- "They" are the ones that attacked Ink Inc.
- "They" are somehow tied to Sting in his war against Hogan & Bischoff which will FINALLY give us a Goddamn answer on why Sting is being a douchebag.

Well they go that route? I don't know.
I have a feeling that Russo will try to develop a swerve...

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,025 Posts
It better not be "Joe joining the MEM" kind of swerve. I'll call for Russo's head.
You'll have to get in line i'm afraid there's a long que who want his head

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Did Hogan and Bishoff leave that person at the airport? Is he still there? Is he apart of "they"? When will the change Dixie promised us, come to pass? What does the Aces of Spades mean? When did Lashley get his title shot? Why did Sting turn heel? Who kidnapped Joe? Why did Joe have a random video of "them"? Are the ECW guys "they" or "them"? Perhaps they are forming an alliance with Abyss? With Sting?

Tune in this Thursday to find out all these answers, and much, much more!

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Don't care about this ECW reunion anyways. It's just gonna suck. Honestly and I understand people are right now excited for the nostaliga and stuff but a month or two's time, we're all going to be complaining and dissapointed because it's just going to take over the Band's spot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts