Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wade Barrett went from being part of one of the hottest angle in wrestling history and being praised as a future WWE champion and main event maystay, to Smackdown. The guy has the look; good size, solid in the ring and above average on the mic. I don't understand why they won't push him? Opinions, guys?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,375 Posts
His character is being repackaged, he's still young and has time to move up the ranks. I'm sure he will get a nice push when he returns, I can't wait to see. (Y)

Reactions: BigEMartin

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Supposedly he's being repackaged, and I'm sure that's what they've told him to keep him happy whilst they waste his potential even further.

He'll come back eventually, might beat a few geeks, then as always he'll be bitched out and then it's open season, let the jobbing commence for Wade Barrett. I've given up, he'll never be booked even close to how he should be.

Has he ever had a good match? He's almost like Khali in the ring.
He's had several good matches. Besides, looking past your pitifully deluded comment, match quality doesn't really matter anyway, it's a bonus that adds to the important stuff like mic skills, charisma and presence, all of which Wade Barrett excels in.

He also has one of the best looks in the company to boot.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Has he ever had a good match? He's almost like Khali in the ring.
Instead of berating you like I really want to, I'll just respectfully disagree with your statement. Wade surely isn't a Daniel Bryan in the ring but he is more than capable of holding his own. He's had quality matches against Sheamus, Randy Orton and DB himself. YouTube them, maybe you missed them.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts