Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously the miz is by far atleast to me the most entertaining guy on the roster. When he held the championship his segments were allways the highlight of the show. Hes also a proven draw and one of the most over guys even as a midcarder. Why is he not in the main event picture? Screw del rio, even though i like punk id rather see miz in his spot please wwe take miz back to the top where he belongs.

·
Banned
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seriously the miz is by far atleast to me the most entertaining guy on the roster. When he held the championship his segments were allways the highlight of the show. Hes also a proven draw and one of the most over guys even as a midcarder. Why is he not in the main event picture? Screw del rio, even though i like punk id rather see miz in his spot please wwe take miz back to the top where he belongs.
How has he proven himself as a draw? The main event is busy right now. Del Rio is solid.
How is miz a draw? The reactions he gets. The high ratings durings his reign. And the fact that his segments allways gains viewers. Del rio should be in the main event scene on smackdown. Miz should be in the wwe title picture with punk n cena

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
He's the focus of the tag team division and likely will end up in every PPV in the near future. Yes, The Miz is doing so terrible. We should worry about him.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Miz has matured into an old school flexible upper-midcarder like Jericho. He'll be back in the main even when he's needed.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
He's on TV every week creating gold with R-Truth, and WWE is actively promoting his match at Night of Champions.

Some of you people really need to realize that, in most cases, the world title involves two people at a time. Would you rather Miz just be left off TV until the current feud is over?

·
Registered
863 Posts
I don't get why you are scared for the Miz. The Miz is on every week, he has been on practically every PPV this year. He is always in some sort of storyline and ever since he left the title scene, he has been booked to look strong, he almost won a tournament on one leg for Christ's sake.

Yeah, he isn't in title contention, but he is at a point where he could be right back there and fit in perfectly by the next PPV.

There are a host of ppl worse off than Miz; just look at SD where almost all the roster is just twiddling their thumbs whilst Orton feuds with Henry.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
He sucks and he belongs to the midcard.

·
Registered
452 Posts
who needs The Miz when you have Ricardo Rodriquez?

25% of the roster is just dead weight now because of Double R.

They should be released but Ricardo...is a generous King.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Miz had three title matches against Orton and three title matches against Cena. Once you feud with those two, there isn't much for a heel to do. They were planning to have him feud with Rey but he ended up getting hurt. The WWE is doing their best to keep him relevent. He gets a segment or two every Raw and they force him into every PPV.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I don't get why you are scared for the Miz. The Miz is on every week, he has been on practically every PPV this year. He is always in some sort of storyline and ever since he left the title scene, he has been booked to look strong, he almost won a tournament on one leg for Christ's sake.

Yeah, he isn't in title contention, but he is at a point where he could be right back there and fit in perfectly by the next PPV.

There are a host of ppl worse off than Miz; just look at SD where almost all the roster is just twiddling their thumbs whilst Orton feuds with Henry.
Instinctively... This and other, similar posts to it.

Still, I'm gonna ramble anyway, because that's how I roll:) Miz kick's ass. I wouldn't mind seeing him in the main event picture. Would fit like a glove. Charismatic. F***'n oldskool. Great performer. But right now, I think he's in a very prominent position. He is a part of the resurrection of the tag-team division. If it succeeds, then Awesome Truth and Airboom are gonna be heroes in the eyes of many people, I imagine, certainly in my eyes. Plus who says he can't go back to the main event after a tag-team run?

I'm gonna quote myself from another active thread. Partly because it's relevant, but mostly because I'm an opinionated bastard, haha

Bit of a Rant: Personally, I don't get many IWC members' outright obsession with wanting anyone and everyone with absolutely any talent at all, to get a push into the main event. WWE needs talent up and down it's roster, which means some guys will just never make it to the main event. I understand that you want your favourite making money like he deserves to or whatever, but if you give any two wrestlers a storyline, then the talent will shine through and they will be loved, whether they're going for WWE Title, or the bloody Cruiserweight Title. I was a casual fan for the majority of my wrestling days and remember so many superstars I marked for who had never been in the Main Event

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
The Miz is just doing fine in the mid-card where he belongs, we had enough of him turning the main event scene into a laughing stock with his Mizmas Carol’s, destroying the WWE title credibility, having Lawler in the ring nonstop, having forgettable main event matches, commentators and jobbers running around getting involved in matches nonstop or making retarded ass faces towards the camera and expect that’s suppose to make everyone to take him seriously.

The Miz is perfectly fine as a upper mid-carder and doing quite well and his team formation with R-Truth has been "Awesome".

1 - 20 of 50 Posts