Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I was very into wrestling from the early 90's to the early 00's , but have recently started watching it again, due to some improved and interesting story lines.

My question is what happened to the mcmahon's , they used to be so visual on a weekly basis and now they are nowhere to be seen?? where are they? and what has happened to them??

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,061 Posts
Shane and Linda are no longer with the company, Steph is busy backstage and raising the kids. Vince shows up now and again.

I'm happy they're not on tv every week, I'm frankly sick of seeing them, along with every other regular on-screen authority figure.

· Registered
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
possibly he is the unkown GM

· Registered
1,810 Posts
Like posters above me said,Linda is on politics,Shane is sick of the jump & bump routine,Steph is with the kids and creative and until recently,Vince was kayfabe-wise in a coma,being that now he's a face chairman.

· Banned
5,112 Posts
Vince? He comes and goes. I'd like to see more of him though.
Linda? Politician.
Shane? Left for his own business endeavors.
Steph? Popping out kids for Triple H.

· Men of Mayhem
9,544 Posts
I think Vince should come out a bit more than he does
Just like anything else: If we expected it, or it happened with consistency, it wouldn't be as exciting as it is now.

I went nuts when Vince came out to announce that the Wrestlemania host would be announced the next week; it really made me appreciate the significance of the event.

If you think about it, Vince could be sitting at home counting his money. But instead, he travels with his talent.

I am pretty sure that Vince is on hand for at least 50% of the shows excluding PPVs.

· Registered
8,220 Posts
I wish Shane didn't leave the company. He's supposed to takeover in the future and I hope he does come back to the company. My friends are joking around with me about Shane leaving the company saying that Shane doesn't want to associate himself with a "childish company" and went for MMA instead.

· Banned
3,177 Posts
I am pretty sure that Vince is on hand for at least 50% of the shows excluding PPVs.

Vince flies in for every show and PPV, even when he is sick he is there.
Barring some huge injury (such as when he tore his quads) he pretty much doesn't miss a thing, which isn't surprising considering he pretty much runs everything that happens on air.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.