Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edge's finisher which Christian uses in Honor of him.

I feel like it's been used weak these days.
Like even though Christian speared Sheamus twice in HIAC and once in the an elimination match, he kicked out every time.

What do you guys think?

·
Ted the Moth
12,867 Posts
Ahh Spear, my good old long time friend. You're right I do miss him.

When Edge was active he used it as his primary finisher, meaning if he hit it you would expect the 1-2-3 immediately after. However Christian's tribute spear is a secondary finisher which he rarely if ever gets the spear from.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts

When Edge was active he used it as his primary finisher, meaning if he hit it you would expect the 1-2-3 immediately after. However Christian's tribute spear is a secondary finisher which he rarely if ever gets the spear from.
christian pinned two or three guys with it
the only ones to kick out of christians spear were randy (but he kicked out of the killswitch too so yeah...) and now sheamus
not the first time though
i remember a raw tag team main event where sheamus kicked out of the spear too

well isnt surprising actually after christian lost HIS creditability it was just a matter of time till his finisher followed him

hell even when he used the frog splash orton kicked out...

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One broque kick > Two spears
Take that, Edge!
Naawwhhh..
one spear >>>>>>> 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 broque kick .

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

IK. I miss EDGE SO MUCH.

Spear deserves to be more credible in honor of Edge who sacrificed everything for this job.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
it's used as it should be. Edge's spear shouldn't have finished anyone either. that shit was weak as FUCK.

·
Ted the Moth
12,867 Posts
the only ones to kick out of christians spear were randy (but he kicked out of the killswitch too so yeah...) and now sheamus
seriously? why do I not remember these?
One broque kick > Two spears
Take that, Edge!
Christian's spear =/= Edge's spear

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

well isnt surprising actually after christian lost HIS creditability it was just a matter of time till his finisher followed him

Duuuddee.. I was SO pissed when Orton kicked out of Killswitch.
I'm also pissed that even in a tag team match, spear is also kicked out of.
I mean if it's a title match or PPV match, I can chill off but A TAG TEAM MATCH? #areyouseriousbro ?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
especially orton who kicked out of all finishers christian used against him
That was horrible. WWE didn't have to go that far. Christian's moves looked like shitt out there. It was as if Christian had nothing else to do meaning it was impossible for him to win making Orton look like a super super hero. WWE IS FULL OF FUCKS. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Sorry but Christian is just to skinny to do a spear with enough impact.

·
People are Sheep
1,727 Posts

It was actually Cena that kicked out of the spear if we're talking about that tag team ME from like a month or so ago. or Maybe it was like 2 weeks ago? IDK, I'm bad with time.

Anywho, Cena kicked out after a 1 count. Yes a 1 count.......

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
It was actually Cena that kicked out of the spear if we're talking about that tag team ME from like a month or so ago. or Maybe it was like 2 weeks ago? IDK, I'm bad with time.

wow is my memory that fucked up...well yeah there you have selling at its finest

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

REALLY? I'm sure it's Sheamus..

But if it was Cena, one count? wow.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts