Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All modern female fans care for is womens evolution. but there was a time they didnt give a s**** about womens matches, (I know most of these modern feminsit fans had nothing to do with wrestling before 2014, it was Total Divas that brought them, the modern closet lesbian fans), the real women fans didnt need women to do what men already did, so what happened to real women fans like her (Autumn_ofefring_fan2006 is her name),:

Also having watched WWF/E since the 90s and being part of the internet wrestling community since 2006 before 2014 women hardly ever talked about womens matches they just didnt care and instead womens matches (bra and pantie matches, stuffs like Vince spanking Trish Stratus and making her bark like a dog made them uncomfortable, prior to 2014 womens matches hardly lasted 5 minutes, inn 1994 WrestleMannia 10 the womens title match just lasted 4 minutes it was only sexualizing them 1998-2002 that made them popular but they stopped being popular again after 2002. And real women fans of the day didnt care they never demanded serious womenns matches tghey were invested in their man crushes brutalizing each other only. It was from 2014 that total divas feminist closet lesbians came to WWE and ruined it !! deny facts all you want, delete this post but that will change nothing. You are the type that makes false claim that Raw, SmackDown viewership iincreased when even back in 2010 average Raw ratings was 3, now they have ratings of 1 and lower when women main event the shows !

Attachments

·
Registered
734 Posts
I dont understand why people feel if you like something "niche" that its in lieu of typical "man on man wrestling"? Why is it if you're a fan of womens wrestling then you've only been a fan for 5yrs and/or you only showed up because of Total Divas. I love womens wrestling. Ive been a fan of wrestling for 33 years. Ive watched LIVE wrestling from WCW, WWE, NWA, ECW, WCCW/USWA, AWA, NJPW, AJPW, Shimmer, SMW, WOW, TNA/Impact, ROH, AEW, MLW and countless hole in the wall companies that wrestle at armories and dirt malls.

I watched/supported Sherri Martel, Madusa, Jumping Bomb Angels, Glamour Girls, Bull Nakano, Trish Stratus, Lita, AJ Lee, Kelly Kelly and will continue supporting women today like Alexa Bliss, Toni Storm, Charlotte Flair, and many others just as I have for 33 years and just as I have male stars like Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Sting, Lex Luger, Steve Austin, AJ Styles, Finn Balor and many others.

·
Registered
490 Posts
All modern female fans care for is womens evolution. but there was a time they didnt give a s**** about womens matches, (I know most of these modern feminsit fans had nothing to do with wrestling before 2014, it was Total Divas that brought them, the modern closet lesbian fans), the real women fans didnt need women to do what men already did, so what happened to real women fans like her (Autumn_ofefring_fan2006 is her name),:

Also having watched WWF/E since the 90s and being part of the internet wrestling community since 2006 before 2014 women hardly ever talked about womens matches they just didnt care and instead womens matches (bra and pantie matches, stuffs like Vince spanking Trish Stratus and making her bark like a dog made them uncomfortable, prior to 2014 womens matches hardly lasted 5 minutes, inn 1994 WrestleMannia 10 the womens title match just lasted 4 minutes it was only sexualizing them 1998-2002 that made them popular but they stopped being popular again after 2002. And real women fans of the day didnt care they never demanded serious womenns matches tghey were invested in their man crushes brutalizing each other only. It was from 2014 that total divas feminist closet lesbians came to WWE and ruined it !! deny facts all you want, delete this post but that will change nothing. You are the type that makes false claim that Raw, SmackDown viewership iincreased when even back in 2010 average Raw ratings was 3, now they have ratings of 1 and lower when women main event the shows !
Not really sure what you're actually complaining about? People can like the sexualised women, the divas, or the full-on wrestlers, there are different groups of people that find things appealing about all of them? You didn't really make clear your point during this post.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,207 Posts
The OP wonders why he's almost 40 and still a virgin.:x

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,457 Posts

I've read a lot of stupid threads on WF but this might be one of the most pants-on-head retarded things I've ever read.

Did you just declare the entire female fan base as closet lesbians? If watching your own gender wrestle makes you a closeted homosexual, doesn't that make every male wrestling fan ghey?

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,207 Posts
Yes because male feminists really make girls panties wet lol
No but they probably have a better chance than blatant women haters. I don't know, I'm neither.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
This thread is fucking stupid.

I don't care for the women's revolution at all and I hate WWE's pandering to the women wrestlers and "making history" and all that bullshit. All of my favourite wrestlers are male and literally always have been.

Not every female fan thinks the same or has a hivemind, just like male fans. Who would have thought?!

·
Premium Member
16,725 Posts
I feel I should be allowed to like current female wrestling, but not have been obligated to fight for it years ago. These are mutually exclusive things.

1) people can like current female wrestling. They don't complain about past female wrestling or didn't complain about it before.

2) people can like current female wrestling. They can have complained about past female wrestling.

Neither of those are wrong.

Did you think to use this gif here or did you see it elsewhere first? You're a fucking genius if this is the first. You deserve your own Hall of Fame.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,809 Posts
I don't give a shit about the women's revolution, I was never in to 'girl power', I just don't care about those things. My favorite female of all time is Sensational Sherri. Fuck, do I love that woman, no homo (RIP Sherri). Women's Revolution, lol, man, am I ever tired of hearing that term.

·
Registered
847 Posts
It's not women fans driving the women's revolution. It's the beta males. Boring everyone with flippity choreographed dancing and technical wrestling on the male side isn't enough they have to kill wrestling by now pushing women as serious athletes. And then they wonder why interest is at an all time low.

I'm just messing around with post don't take it seriously.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
I don't give a shit about the women's revolution, I was never in to 'girl power', I just don't care about those things. My favorite female of all time is Sensational Sherri. Fuck, do I love that woman, no homo (RIP Sherri). Women's Revolution, lol, man, am I ever tired of hearing that term.
And the so called Revolution was never about the women, it was about Stephanie. Its her project to get some PR towards her.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.