Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dude was a unit standing at 6'10 and had the superstar look. Honestly thought he could of been the next big guy ecspecially with the whole undertaker prodigy angle but yea does anybody know what happend to him???

·
"This is real..."
1,202 Posts
Re: whatever happend to Nathan Jones???

He was a terrible wrestler so he was fired. End of story.

·
Registered
678 Posts

He was not doing well in-ring and was relegated to do lesser matches. Eventually, he quit due to 'heavy travelling' schedule.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thanks guys haha it just seemed weird because he seems like the kind of guy vince would get wet over haha he was pretty shit but saying that david otunga has been a tag team champion.

·
I clearly felt the tap
4,487 Posts

I thought his ring skills were a bit underrated actually. He was by no means a great wrestler. Hell, he wasn't even good. He had a few nice moves though. That massive kick finisher thing he had looked great.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts

He retired from pro wrestling. He has been doing a couple of movies since then. Mostly direct to dvd, indy type flicks.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
He actually got buried by Brad Pitt in Troy.

And Nathan Jones was awful. He was named the Most Embarrassing Wrestler of 2003, so that about sums it up.

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
he had a great look but he didn't really stand out in wwe at all because they had other huge guys on the roster like taker, nash, kane, big show, matt morgan who were just as big (and bigger in shows case).

·
Banned
8,732 Posts
I always found it odd that they billed him as 'The Colossus of Boggo Road'. Given that I, as an Australian, had never heard of Boggo Road before, I don't know how they expected such a billing to resonate with their audience. When they refered to Vader as the 'Monster from the Rocky Mountains' or Bigelow as the 'Beast from the East', at least people instantly knew what those things meant. 'The Colossus of Boggo Road', not so much.

·
Banned
165 Posts
He's an Aussie. That guy was bound to have a voice/accent that very few people will like. And he was green as hell. There was always never a path for somebody like him to ever succeed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts