Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only reason I watched TNA, besides MCMG anyway. What happened to Wolfe and Magnus, I haven't heard any stories about them in a while.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Magnus is doing some house shows and is making a return on an upcoming episode of Xplosion. The team is on hiatus, because as someone above mentioned, Wolfe has an undisclosed injury and is expected to (as I understand) miss at least a few months of action. That puts Chelsea on the shelf as well, I reckon.

If I were TNA I would have Magnus talk about his injured partner and wish him well, then continue wrestling without him with Chelsea at his side. He should start a very physical relationship with her, then Wolfe can come back a pissed off face and the two Brits can feud =).

Wolfe wins, goes on to win the TV title, and then turns back heel and holds the belt until a long feud with a returning Christopher Daniels <3 (a man can dream...)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Magnus and Chelsea should turn face and fight against the Immortals.. maybe give him the TV title. Then when/if Desmond comes back they could have a great feud

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
It's really a shame because TNA likes to claim their tag team division is the greatest in the world, but besides 3 teams (which have already feuded) it's pretty shitty. What's after Team 3D for MCMG?? They already feuded with BMI and the Bucks.. are we gonna get EY&OJ vs. MCMG or Ink Inc. vs MCMG??? Those are sure to be some real barnburners, lol.

·
Registered
990 Posts
It's really a shame because TNA likes to claim their tag team division is the greatest in the world, but besides 3 teams (which have already feuded) it's pretty shitty. What's after Team 3D for MCMG?? They already feuded with BMI and the Bucks.. are we gonna get EY&OJ vs. MCMG or Ink Inc. vs MCMG??? Those are sure to be some real barnburners, lol.
Hopefully we get MCMG Vs London Brawling if they're able to come back. If not, then MCMG Vs Ink Inc wouldn't be an awful filler feud. And if not that, I'm sure they could come up with some sort of team to represent Immortal.

London Brawling definitely had a lot of potential as a tag team and I was looking forward to their bout at No Surrender. Hopefully, TNA comes up with a new storyline to use for the feud and gives us a good month+ feud.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
I hate Ink Inc., mainly because Jesse Neal flatout sucks. I'm guessing they will be aligned with Immortal too since they are Hardy's bitch boys, so a feud with them wouldn't surprise me. I won't like it myself because Neal can't sell for shit, but whatever.

I hope we don't get MCMG vs. TNA Security too or some shit lmao.. Basically, London Brawling needs to return ASAP.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
MCMG could feud with and have matches with Beer Money every day for the next year, and that would be enough for me. Hell, they'd still be better than the E's Tag Division!

I wouldn't worry too much about challengers for Sabin and Shelly. If I was TNA, I'd keep the belts on them for at least 6 months.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
I agree that I could watch BMI/MCMG over and over again, but I don't think we'll see it again anytime soon. Also lol the WWE's tag division doesn't even exist as far as I'm concerned. Any of their real tag teams are used as jobbers to randomly thrown together singles wrestlers.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
I agree that I could watch BMI/MCMG over and over again, but I don't think we'll see it again anytime soon. Also lol the WWE's tag division doesn't even exist as far as I'm concerned. Any of their real tag teams are used as jobbers to randomly thrown together singles wrestlers.
Seeing as Beer money are in Fourtune who are in Immortal id imagine them getting the tag titles very soon would be a given.

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
Their promo with MCMG before No Surrender really had me looking forward to the match. I hope Wolfe comes back in top condition and they go for the titles again as, despite how good their matches have been, I think MCMG/GenMe has run its course.

·
Premium Member
10,891 Posts
I could see AJ Styles and KAZ teaming up for a short while. But that would make no sense because Fortune alreayd have BMI.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I'm still quite worried about this mystery illness of Wolfe's. It's not looking good for him, he's been out of action now for around 6 weeks and we've heard nothing about his injury. So it's either something really personal (sti/std) or something so bad that they don't want to announce anything before they know for sure.

Either way I wish him a full recovery cos I want to see him working again, he's truly one of the best workers around today.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I feel bad for Wolfe. He's Michelangelo of pro wrestling. Let's just hope he'll be back soon so LB could win that gold.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts