·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
^It wasn't anything special, trust me.
Unless you were being sarcastic. Haha.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,110 Posts
Then what would be the point of Elimination Chamber?
Okay, I don't get these posts. Having Elimination Chamber doesn't mean we can't ever have 6-man matches at any other point during the year. EC is a timed entrance elimination match. We can still have 6-man elimination matches or 6-man one fall to a finish matches without the chamber at other parts of the year. Look at the 6-man match from NOC last year. Did that take away from the following Elimination Chamber PPV? No. I would love to see a 6-man HIAC again.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Okay, I don't get these posts. Having Elimination Chamber doesn't mean we can't ever have 6-man matches at any other point during the year. EC is a timed entrance elimination match. We can still have 6-man elimination matches or 6-man one fall to a finish matches without the chamber at other parts of the year. Look at the 6-man match from NOC last year. Did that take away from the following Elimination Chamber PPV? No. I would love to see a 6-man HIAC again.
Hell yeah, I remember the one with Rock, HHH, Taker, Angle, Rikishi & Austin, it was great.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
So they're seeing the kind of reactions Dolph and Jack get in main event matches? I can dig that. Unfortunately when Miz and Truth return they'd probably take their EC spots.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
5 man HIAC is 5 men in a cell fighting. Elimination Chamber is 6 men in a cell fighting, 1 guy released every 5 minutes and rarely does anyone get eliminated before every man has entered the match. If you do a 5 man HIAC match on Raw 1 week before the HIAC ppv you might as well just forget about buy rates because you're giving a watered down version of it away for free which will leave everyone feeling like HIAC is lame why should they pay to see it again.

·
Registered
615 Posts
5 man HIAC is 5 men in a cell fighting. Elimination Chamber is 6 men in a cell fighting, 1 guy released every 5 minutes and rarely does anyone get eliminated before every man has entered the match. If you do a 5 man HIAC match on Raw 1 week before the HIAC ppv you might as well just forget about buy rates because you're giving a watered down version of it away for free which will leave everyone feeling like HIAC is lame why should they pay to see it again.
Thats not what he/she is saying, no one asked for a 5 man HIAC on raw a week before HIAC PPV. They are pointing out that HIAC 6 man is different to elimination chamber.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Raw did end pretty early today (like 10:03 instead of 10:10 - 10:15 like usual).

I wonder if WWE didn't include the match live so internet people didn't complain about Cena beating 4 other wrestlers at once to keep his title.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Thats not what he/she is saying, no one asked for a 5 man HIAC on raw a week before HIAC PPV. They are pointing out that HIAC 6 man is different to elimination chamber.
I don't need that lesson then and it was a waste of mine and most everyone's time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts