Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I didn't plan on this being my first post, but here goes anyways.

I attended RAW tonight, sitting in lower level row 2.

Been watching since the Jesse Ventura, & Gorilla days, it's nice to meet everyone here.

I will post a video shortly, (not the best, but will be decent until someone else posts up something better).

After John Cena & CM Punk beat Jericho & Kane in a post raw dark match, Vince McMahon came out to a standing ovation.

Vince announced John Cena's birthday, followed by CM Punk getting the crowd going.

Shortly after, the entire WWE roster came out, followed by Triple H to sing John Cena happy birthday.

They were like I know people loved chanting Cena sucks all night, but let's sing for the man.

After everyone sang, Triple H had the Great Khali sing by himself, and it was hilarious.

Well, that's my 2 bits.

Video 04/23/12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pYT35TmtnQ&feature=related
(Noticed another user posted a nicer video of a segment that starts before my video + Triple H entrance)

Thanks,

-K-

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Re: What happened after RAW 4/23 *Spoiler*?

MARK henry is the absolute KING of these videos. Look at him stay in charecter

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Not the best at uploading videos it seems, I have around a 2-3min clip (minus my shakey hands,)

with Cena, Punk, and Triple H talking, I was too busy going insane when I heard the ( no chance)

theme, and the Triple H theme.

-K-

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I'm uploading this clip I took (sorry I'm not the best at keeping the camera still & was on some low resolution setting it seems).

Anyways, I wish I had the Vince McMahon intro & Triple H intro..... I just finished re-watching raw, seemed the YeS chants were pretty loud throughout the show, felt louder @ the arena.

Had a Cena Sucks sign taken away as I entered the building, the guard said " no Cena sucks or Albert signs today." Hmm k...

-K-

·
Banned
2,080 Posts

Not the best at uploading videos it seems, I have around a 2-3min clip (minus my shakey hands,)

with Cena, Punk, and Triple H talking, I was too busy going insane when I heard the ( no chance)

theme, and the Triple H theme.

-K-
Post Video.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

*AGAIN*

Sorry for the low quality T_T, should have changed it to a different setting.... zzzz =/

I managed to snap a quick picture of Vince while he was doing a little pose, I found it humorous ( notice the tiny "Horn-Swoggle-Sarus" in the background).

Anyways, if you can get past the poor quality, until another forum user posts the full video + HD, enjoy.

Post Raw 04/23/12 Segment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pYT35TmtnQ&feature=related
(Noticed another user posted a nicer video of a segment that starts before my video + Triple H entrance)

-K-

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
The Fucks that Henry gave

1 - 20 of 73 Posts