Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Opposite to this thread:

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/general-wwe/529669-how-were-you-badly-influenced-wwe.html

what things did you learn from WWE that were either not bad, or even good? I've got a feeling if you think about it for some time you'll come up with a LOT of things.

As an MBA applicant (and now current student), I'm fascinated by Vince McMahon and how he has run the company - I even wanted to write about it on my admissions essay but I ran out of room :(

Also, I'm wondering (seriously) whether any boys have taken any beauty tips from Cody Rhodes' vignettes. I now brush my teeth with an electric toothbrush in circular motions (my dentist failed to convince me previously), but I've stopped short of nail polish and makeup :eek:

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I learned alot of United States geography.
Me too - to the point that I ended up moving to the US from the UK.

I can't tell you the governor of any state or the most famous tourist attraction but I can name almost every arena.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I agree with the geography bit - between pro wrestling, the NFL and the NBA, I know just about everywhere in America now.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I learned that if you don't have talent but have a cool lunchbox,you still can be fully sucessfull

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Marrying the boss's daughter will do wonders for your career.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I learned that if you don't have talent but have a cool lunchbox,you still can be fully sucessfull
i learned miz hate is global.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
I've learned that learnt isn't a word.

I've learned how to act like a badass.

I've learned how to post on a forum.

I've learned how to use a trampoline the 'fun' way.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
I learned alot of United States geography.
Me too - to the point that I ended up moving to the US from the UK.

I can't tell you the governor of any state or the most famous tourist attraction but I can name almost every arena.
Ha! That's a good point actually. It's weird that when I hear some cities the arena's will randomly pop into my head lol.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
I learned how to cut promos Jericho, Piper and Punk, act like Ric Flair, and John Cena really did teach me to never give up.

I'm not joking.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts