·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,834 Posts
From what I got off this thread, and what i know of
Undertaker
Hulk Hogan
Million Dollar Man
Were definately Vince's creations

I would guess Kane might have been, just because he could have a gimmick similar to the Undertaker and just to put more flavor on it, be his brother. But I don't know tbh

John Cena's gimmick, another wild guess but again, another gimmick similar to Hogan but in a different time

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
From what I got off this thread, and what i know of
Undertaker
Hulk Hogan
Million Dollar Man
Were definately Vince's creations
Hulk Hogan was NOT a Vince Creation.

Hulk Hogan was Hulk Hogan before he returned to the WWF in 83.

He became Hulk Hogan in the AWA. He was the biggest in wrestling before he came back to Vince Jr. after he was in Rocky III.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,834 Posts
Hulk Hogan was NOT a Vince Creation.

Hulk Hogan was Hulk Hogan before he returned to the WWF in 83.

He became Hulk Hogan in the AWA. He was the biggest in wrestling before he came back to Vince Jr. after he was in Rocky III.
I don't know, he may have been Hulk Hogan in AWA before WWF. But the Immortal Hulk Hogan was more or less Vince's masterplan for making WWF sucessful. I mean Hogan was popular but through Vince he became and Icon and a hero.

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
Kizarny. It was originally just going to be the Sinn Bowdee gimmick, but then Vince wanted him to speak Carny. Then he was named Kizarny.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Was it? I forgot, on count of the fact i was 10 the last time I read Foleys book! I forgot everyone on here has to be correct about everything, and can't be wrong about something.
Geez relax fpalm, I didn't bash you I just pointed out that it was Mick Foley not Vince who suggested Chilly McFreeze.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts