Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it was Vince who came up with The Undertaker. Thats all I really know though. Anybody know anyone else that was the brain child of Vinnie Mac? Good AND Bad?

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Marvin The Mutilator, Good thing Mick Foley convinced him to call him Mankind instead.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Marvin The Mutilator, Good thing Mick Foley convinced him to call him Mankind instead.
Are you kidding? MARVIN the Mutilator? Its amazing how a simple name change can completely make or a brake a gimmick. He probably wouldn't have gotten over if he came out to that.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
I once read he based the Hunter Hearst Helmsley gimmick on some snobby neighbours in Greenwich.

You can bet Right to Censor was his idea,due to the backlash from the PTC.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Daniel 'Nerd' Bryan

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner...and neeeeeeeeew WWF Champion, MARVIN THE MUTILATOR!

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I thought Hogan was Hogan before he met the McMahons.

·
Registered
97 Posts
As I recall he wanted the Undertaker to be called "Kane The Undertaker". I think it would have subtracted from the original Undertaker but I guess he thought of 2 in 1.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Chilly McFreeze, Austin went back and said how about Stone Cold...Well aren't all of them Vince's idea? Afterall he is the one that has to finally approve them or not!

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chilly McFreeze, Austin went back and said how about Stone Cold...Well aren't all of them Vince's idea? Afterall he is the one that has to finally approve them or not!
Not really since approving them has nothing to do with them actually coming from your own brain.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
True, but it is him that would get the credit afterall he is the owner :D, I really couldn't give a shit who originally came up with them, if Vince doesn't agree to it, it won't go out! Simples.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Was it? I forgot, on count of the fact i was 10 the last time I read Foleys book! I forgot everyone on here has to be correct about everything, and can't be wrong about something.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I thought the story was that Debra said that his hot drink would go "stone cold" and he decied it was a good ringname.
Actually around this time Debra was in WcW and still married to Mongo McMicheals. From what I remember it was actually his ex- wife, and mother of his children who said that.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts