Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple, pick a new gimmick (not completly new, a fresh version of the dead man gimmick, like big evil or the ABA) and an opponent (not HHH, HBK, Cena or anyone like that.) OK? I would pick D-Bry.

Daniel Bryan Vs The Undertaker
For a month or so, we've heard rumours that Undertaker will be returning at Vengeance, and I would have him return under an 'avenging angel' gimmick. Saying that this may be his last run, and he's feeling more human then ever, so he wants to make his peace before he leaves. He will return, and attack Wade Barrett, citing obvious reasons. He will beat Barrett at Hell In a Cell, and again at Survivor Series. I would also have Henry nearly beat Orton for the title at Night of Champions by cheating, and again at Hell In a Cell. He would get one more try, in a no DQ match at Survivor Series, where he won the World Title. At Hell In A Cell, just 15 minutes after beating Barrett, Undertaker would choke slam Henry in his match against Orton, allowing Orton to regain his title. (Taker did this because he is the avenging angel, he had also been helping people like Santino and Zack Ryder, as well as the bigger faces too.) He then beat Henry at TLC in a chairs match. Meanwhile, Daniel Bryan continued on the same path he is taking right now. He will become much more serious, calling himself the 'tap out artist' and hosting ''Daniel Bryan's tap or snap challenge'' where he made everyone from David Otunga to John Cena tap out. This will make the fans take him as a serious threat too. At Elimination Chamber, Randy Orton retained his title in the chamber, last eliminating Undertaker. Whilst both Undertaker and Orton recovered, one of the camera men was revealed to actually be Daniel Bryan! Bryan hit Orton with the camera, and ordered a referee to get in the ring, the match was started and Bryan quickly locked in the crossface. However, Undertaker quickly got up and broke up the hold, (due to being the avenging angel :D) and booted Bryan in the face, allowing Orton to recover and hit a RKO for the pin fall, giving Bryan the honour the first unsuccessful cash in. (fpalm) This will lead to a now heel Bryan saying he can even make the Undertaker tap, before his streak reaches a flawless 20-0, and Taker even seems to show remorse, even himself doubting his chances. Bryan repeatedly gets Taker to the floor and forces him to tap, and Undertaker looks weak as ever.

·
Banned
822 Posts
Re: What gimmick would you give to Taker, and what (origional) opponent should he fac

I'd give him a pervert gimmick, and he should totally face John Morrison.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts