Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
bad ass mean heel.. When he puts you in a submission hold he's not wanting to just make you tap out, he wants to break some bones

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Daniel Bryan was red hot when he was in a feud with michael cole. From there, after he beat Miz, they really should have had him kick serious ass, and not get stuck with the bellas.

·
Registered
998 Posts
It would be nice to see Daniel bitch slap the bellas, break santino,kozlov, and then probably mark henery were he would look like a real bad ass.

Then Shelton comes back and its Shelton vs Daniel Byran for the US title in a grudge match at mania. Shelton was great, wwe really F-d up with him, all he needed was a gimmick.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,453 Posts
Why make him heel? I wouldn't make him heel. Both brands are hurting for credible midcard faces. Change the entrance music to something the crowd can get into, let him be himself and for the love of God keep him away from women and comedy segments.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
People arent cheering for him as much because, well, he isnt doing anything. Its not his character. If he had his current gimmick and had a feud where somebody started harrasing all the girls he hangs out with, it would make it more interesting. But all we get is "Daniel Bryan comes out with Bella Twins. Daniel Bryan has match. Daniel Bryan isnt seen until next week." Thats it. Its hard for fans to care about somebody when they dont have anything to actually do.

Like I said, I'm sure if he were caught up in actual feuds and whatnot, people would be cheering for him a lot more. He was getting cheers back in NXT and his Miz feud. Hell, even when he was released he got a few chants.

·
Banned
342 Posts
Assuming he's a Heel, I had this idea for him.
Basically, Bryan would become the 'Referee Killer'. At the start of a match, he'd ignore his opponent and go after the referee, he wouldn't care about getting disqualified, he just wants to beat the shit out of them.
This would go on for some time and eventually the Referees would have enough, band together and bring in someone to protect them, like a guy from OVW or something.

Imagine if Bryan just interrupted random matches simply to get at the referee, that would be mental.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Assuming he's a Heel, I had this idea for him.
Basically, Bryan would become the 'Referee Killer'. At the start of a match, he'd ignore his opponent and go after the referee, he wouldn't care about getting disqualified, he just wants to beat the shit out of them.
This would go on for some time and eventually the Referees would have enough, band together and bring in someone to protect them, like a guy from OVW or something.

Imagine if Bryan just interrupted random matches simply to get at the referee, that would be mental.
LOL that's funny

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
brian cant be like benoit

the reason it worked for chris is because benoit looked like a complete bad ass

brian looks like a catholic bible teacher lol
that's cause of the lame grey shirt and he smiles..and his hairut give him a buzz cut maybe grow a longer beard he'll look more like a threat then

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.