Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Dragon Quest VIII for PS2 about 200 hours.
Kingdom Hearts 3 quite a lot of playthroughs on Critical 100% completion.
Witcher 3 the Wild Hunt holy shit I love this game but weirdly I never finished it all the way through because my dang controller broke right when I was about to finish it so I decided to start over.
Dragon Age Origins probably like 400 hours multiple playthroughs trying different story choices and character builds. Infinite replayability.
Civilization 4 I can't remember how many days in middle school I would just pull all nighters playing this game, one of the most addictive games ever.
Pokemon in general I probably played Pokemon Ruby the most but I must have replayed this game like 30 times. I can't count how many hours I have played any Pokemon game.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Im not writting this because its a wrestling forum but rather because its probably true. I think SD! Know Your Role game is the one I played the most. I played that game every fucking day for over 2 years back in 2002-2004. I was obsessed with it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
If you accumulate all the time spent on every Football Manager edition I have ever bought it would be frightening. Probably about 3 or 4 months solid game time. Worth every minute.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if it was Civilisation 3, given the amount of time it takes to play a game of that and it was one of the first games I played back in the 90's when there was a lot less stuff to do.

I know I racked up something insane like 13 days of play on the first COD that was a big multiplayer game on the PS3, was that Modern Warfare? I finished University that year and there was the big recession going on so I wasn't working and had nothing better to do all day.

·
Registered
699 Posts
First and foremost, there's NO WAY I can know how many hours I've spent on games like SMW, SMB3, Street Fighter 2, Ocarina of Time, Banjo-Kazooie, the PS2 era PES games, Smackdown vs. Raw 2006, Smackdown Here Comes the Pain, Sonic 1 and 2, Mega Man 2, Sim City, etc. all my life. Back then it was very rare for a game to keep track of the time you spent in it.

The platforms that have the most detailed info about this that I have are the Nintendo 3DS and Steam, so afaik, these are the games that, as of today, I've put the most hours into in my life:

1. Football Manager 2011: 16 days and 51 minutes. Which means about 384-385 hours. FM games are big time sinkers, man. And this isn't that impressive considering most of the biggest FM fans I know seem to spend 500-600 hours per game on average.

2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf: 289 hours and 11 minutes. This game is almost like a second life. So much to do and things happen in real time and the weather and other things change according to the season. You don't really notice the time going by as you play this game.

3. Sid Meier's Civilization V: 190 hours. And I've only seriously played this one for like 2-3 months. Fucking Civ, man. JUST ONE MORE TURN.

4. Ultra Street Fighter IV: 159 hours. This was the first fighting game that I played online and the one I played the most online by far. Hence why 159 hours.

5. Super Smash Bros. Melee: I forgot exactly how many hours I spent on this one and don't feel like pulling out the GC to check it now, but I definitely went over 100 and less than 150. I'm gonna say between 108 and 113 hours.

Honourable mentions:

Adventure Capitalist: 103 hours... yes, I spent 103 hours on a clicker game.

Pokémon Omega Ruby: 95 hours and 14 minutes. So many Pokémon to catch here and plus there's a bit of a post game and you gotta beat the Elite Four twice. No, I don't hunt for shinies nor do I play online.

Dragon Quest VIII: About 91 hours iirc. This game is massive. Bigger than it looks.

What about you?
By far its Fire pro returns I have had it since it came out on ps2 and have put ridiculous amounts of time creating edits and simming matches.

2nd would be dragon quest journey of cursed king(by far my fav turn based RPG)The damn dragon dungeon took AGES to beat

Reactions: Cowabunga

·
Registered
106 Posts
For a game over all probably destiny/ destiny 2 or a football manager , civilization a distant third.

for a single game on a single play though persona 5 would win easily.

101 - 112 of 112 Posts