Red Dead Redemption
Batman: Arkham City
Super Mario Galaxy
Bioshock
Wii Sports
Rayman Legends
Super Meat Boy
Tiger Woods 08

I'm sure I forgot a bunch but those come to mind first. Recently I've put a ton of hours into the Forza Horizon games

·
Registered
959 Posts
Medieval Total War and its offshoots. I have legit spent 1400 hours on them games.

·
S.E.E.S.
542 Posts
Persona 4 Golden. Beaten it 12 times since 2013 so it's probably 1200+ hours.

I'm even playing it right now, making a guide for it on PSNP. My favorite game of all time.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Halo Reach - 100s of hours online (the only game Ive ever enjoyed online) and I have played through the campaign around 20-30 times at about 10 hours each go.

Easily my favourite game ever made

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
Football Manager 2012 easily. I can't remember the number of hours, but I got to 2030 without taking any holidays (simulating). Played that game several times a week for literally about 5 years.

For consoles, probably the old SDvsRaw games on PS2/PS3, I would spend HOURS on GM Mode, I loved the story modes too. I completed every story/RTWM mode from Shut Your Mouth all the way through to WWE 12. The stories ranged from great, to trash, to outright weird. I miss that era of WWE games, they've been boring trash for so long now. Universe Mode and Career Mode replacing GM Mode and Season/Story mode is what killed the franchise for me. They used to actually tell some interesting stories, I guess they're too lazy for that now.

In terms of current gen, probably GTA 5. I've completed it about 5 times.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I was never a big gamer but Fifa 2005 on pc as a kid was the shit. I probably played that most days for 2 years straight so a few 100 hours. Also fifa 06 and Halo 1 on xbox original.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have been playing League of Legends for more than 4 months. I already had level 28. And then I found on the Internet information on how to add a skin for free, quacked the game and I was banned. Why did I do this ?! Now I have to either start all over again or buy a pumped-up check account League of Legends

·
Registered
39 Posts
Off the top of my head.

Sonic Series (MD Trilogy): Easily the most time I've put into old school gaming. Still play them even now.

Rocket League: According to Steam I have around 650 hrs into this, it's really addictive but I also rage at this game more than anything so I had to quit about a year ago.

Fable 2: I don't know why I put so much time into this as it's not that popular but thed amount of times I've played it is ridiculous.

These are the that jump out at me but honestly I can easily name another 40 or so games I've easily put over 200 hrs into.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Souls series with Bloodborne and Sekiro - great games , works of art!
last of us and (I don't know why) the Devil within.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I like playing Modern Warfare. Great game, well relieves stress. It also encourages me to make quick decisions. The game is a cool weapon and camouflage. Like the real ones. But to get everything I had to strain and strain others. If it wasn't for The CoD Modern Warfare boost it would have been hard for me

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
WWF No Mercy I think is number one with a bullet. The amount of time you can spend creating characters even is massive.

Resident Evil 1, 2 and 4. Probably 4 the most, just past 2 on the original PS1.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
17,647 Posts
Football Manager is probably the only game I've spent hours upon hours playing. Far too addictive.

No other game has that factor for me. Last of Us, Red Dead Redemption, GTA, anything. None have got me to play for hours upon hours without getting bored in some way and needing a break to go again.

81 - 100 of 107 Posts