Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
hello
19,582 Posts
Pokemon, FIFA, Football Manager, Age of Empires, Grand Theft Auto, Fallout, COD and Assassin's Creed series have soaked up thousands of hours of my life no doubt about it

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,169 Posts

Reactions: SUPA HOT FIRE.

·
Oh Becky Becky, Becky Becky Becky Becky Becky Lync
2,265 Posts
Football Manager 2019 it's the only game I play nowadays due to work commitments. So far I've spent 1,305 hours on the game and that's what happens whenever you're invested in a save so much.

Before that it would've been Football Manager 2014 in which I had spent 1,774 hours playing that game.

Football Manager truly takes over your life whenever you're invested in a save! :sadbecky

·
Registered
458 Posts
Sonic 3 & Knuckles is my 2nd favorite game of all-time, behind TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (aka TimeSplitters 3).

I played that the most when I was a kid.

The original 4 games are THE best in the Sonic The Hedgehog series.

I think Sonic 2 and Sonic & Knuckles are my favourites though, Sonic 2 for the nostalgia and the music plus Wing Fortress Zone and Death Egg Zone, oh and the bonus zones were fun too!

Sonic & Knuckles had great music, Knuckles who could fly obviously, new power boxes for Sonic, Metal Sonic and some awesome levels notably: Flying Battery Zone, Sandopolis Zone, Lava Reef Zone and Death Egg Zone! : )

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
Original Dot Hack series

Pretty much anything Squaresoft/Enix have ever made since I was alive

Any Pokemon game

Yakuza games, theres tons to do

Assasin's Creed Oddysey (Game is a masterpiece and I never played any AC as long as this one)

FF14 Online

Thwere are tons to be honest. If I like something I will lose myself in it.

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,111 Posts
Modern Warfare 2.
Halo 3.
Destiny.
Black Ops 2.
GTA V.
Call of Duty 4.

Might be some more I'm missing, but when I think 'Life wasted', those games come to mind.

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
I think 90-100 hrs is the most ive done on anything. That would be BoTW and Persona 5. Ive done a couple of run throughs on stuff like Skyrim and New Vegas that would probably amount to roughly that combined too.

Usually I start to get bored at around the 40 hour mark with most games.

·
The legend never dies
4,357 Posts
For me either halo 2,smackdown HTCP and NHL 03-present those games I have wasted most of my hours gaming. Honorable mention Diablo 3 such a good game,recently started from scratch again.

61 - 80 of 112 Posts