Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be one thing if the dude was on there every week and commenting on everything big thats happened throughout the week, it would be interesting i guess. But the guy is literally NEVER on the show, he's appeared like 2 times since he came on there maybe 3 at most. And theres no mention of him appearing on the show again, i was planning on checking the show out every week if he was gonna be on there but he's never on there, is he so damn busy that he can't show up for a 40 min show where he just sits there talking about WWE?

Dude you shouldn't have even agreed to do the show if you had it planned to never show up on the damn show.

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
Of course it was going to suck,, even if he was appearing each week he would get even worse, in the second show he even looked nervous with Corbin at his side, he probably would die if HHH apperared by surprise.

Those UFC brutal beatings shattered his confidence.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He's really not that interesting enough on there to even make the show worthy of tuning into in the first place. Fuck em
I dunno i think him potentially shitting on WWE and telling it like it is, is very intriguing, he had no problem shitting on that Corbin and Reigns dog costume segment, it was refreshing to hear some actual raw honesty on a WWE show, and you can tell he gives no fucks about whatever he says cause he doesn't work for Vince, that just adds a whole other level of interest to the show.

But when he's not there theres no point in watching, its just Renee Young and Paige just being corporate stooges and putting everything over and mostly staying in kayfabe.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,532 Posts
He belongs on the actual show that involves wrestling and segments to entertain a live audience it's been cold on Backstage since the first time he was featured on the show not counting his debut appearance so yeah it's crap to have those limitations on a show many could care less about ratings or not.

·
Registered
11,168 Posts
Backstage is filmed in LA. There was never an chance he was flying out to LA every week.

They made it clear from day one he wasn't appearing weekly.

Maybe Punk just doesn't want to wrestle anymore and this is what he wants to do.

·
Registered
15,667 Posts
The irony of the whole thing that is being forgotten in this thread is that i personally think that while Punk took a shitload of cash for doing hardly much, he has de-valued his appeal and interest amongst fans for a return. Sure he would still get a huge pop and support but the initial return fireworks would have been massive instead of going to a show that gets less than 100, 000 viewers lol

·
Registered
346 Posts
I cant'believe there are still people going after Cm Punk....He has to be the most overrated performer of the decade...He also has a terrible personality which makes it hard to work with him

1 - 20 of 49 Posts