Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking a sincere question here, does anyone here think TNA is starting some good undercard storylines now that the Whole F'N Show is over? Because I honestly feel most of the other storylines look to be on hold or heavily deemphasized in the upcoming weeks. From what I can see, Angle's thing is probably on hold until No Surrender outside of maybe one promo, the Best of 5 Tag Series is finished, the Knockouts have devolved into a piss break, and Lethal will either fall to obscurity or get involved with Fortune. Anderson and Pope seem to be the only guys with something good in the works not involved with this Super War from what I can tell.

I am not interested in the main storyline at all to be frank; Didn't give a **** about EV2.0 to begin with and Fortune looks to overshadow any one guy in the group aside from Styles and Flair which hurts since I like most of them (it helps the WWE in that only one guy in the Nexus hive mind has a personality to begin with and that the WWE guys with personality aren't largely consumed with the Nexus aside from the leader Cena as far as their motivations go).

·
Banned
216 Posts
abyss and they
nash and sting vs jerret and hogan
taylor wilde kinda fueding with sarita
magnus and wolfe starting as a tag team
Ey has gone mad due to bump on the head - orlando jordan is kinda fueding with him.
and the bp's fueding - reforming and so on (the woman with the big helmet and ect)

i think that pretty much sums it all up! :)

·
Registered
823 Posts
Doug Williams/Jay Lethal have a feud going, presumably going to be for the X-Division Title, and it works because DW is aligned with Flair.

Don't know what they're going to do with Angle/Hardy.

And then whatever they do with Joe.

Most of the wrestlers though are involved in the gang war.

·
Registered
990 Posts
The main ones are:

Hogan/Jarrett Vs Sting/Nash
The World Title tournament
EV2.0 Vs Fortune - The Abyss 'they' thing is included in this at the moment.

The other minor ones are only really seen on Xplosion. I don't neccesarily see a need for more minor feuds though. These feuds they have at the moment all need a lot of TV time to be pulled off adequately well so if they did throw in a few minor feuds it'd turn into even more of a clusterfuck than it already is.

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Nothing really.

TNA's obsession for ratings is their major downfall.

They put on a really good show and expect a 3.0 rating overnight. When they realize they only get 1.0, they're pissed at the world. But they need to understand 1 good show doesn't make up for 20 bad ones. So they just have to consistently put on good shows. 2 months ago nearly everyone had a role in TNA, now it's just these old fucks in EV2.0. It pisses me off to see how morons like AngelOfDarkness and Jordan whatever the fuck his name is defend this shit to the ground.

Anyway AByss and "they"
The helmet chick (which overstayed its welcome)
And Sting and Nash and Jarrett saying the same shit for 5 weeks now. Really it's the same thing. no fucking progression. "I built this company "You left the turd in the pucnh bowl" really do they just come out with the same fucking script every week?

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
This whole tournament thing between Angle, Anderson, Pope and Hardy has me really intrigued. I'm excited to see who the two performers are that will be headlining BFG even though I have a good idea already who it is.

·
Registered
70 Posts
To me it is really rather obvious that Angle will be one, but as far as the other contender, they all deserve to be there as much as one another.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Doug Williams/Jay Lethal have a feud going, presumably going to be for the X-Division Title, and it works because DW is aligned with Flair.

Don't know what they're going to do with Angle/Hardy.

And then whatever they do with Joe.

Most of the wrestlers though are involved in the gang war.
Wasnt Desmond meant to be where Doug is at now, it just feels awkward

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I think they are still undecided on who they want the helmet chick to be so they are really prolonging it. Ive believed it was Tara under the helmet in every appearance up until last Impact...i may be wrong but i didnt think it was her. Anyone else think that?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts